chapter 27

Yuma this is good. lira lets head to the castle. they use some magic. Wendy hey you guys. Tanya it is good to see you. elyon this is nice. zardan hello girls he smiles. Elise so what brings you here? Yuma we wanted to see how you were doing. lira the castle looks nice. the servants look at them. you guys must be hungry. here you should eat something. they give them some food. cordilla this is good. Miranda i guess we could eat. this is good. i am glad you like it. here are your drinks. some drinks appear. Irma this is good. i wonder how the boys are doing? cordilla i am sure they are good. Matthew this is good. Nathan you are right. they use some magic. Brian we should go see the girls. derrick i think they went to see elyon in her castle.

we should go there. they use some magic. a portal appears. Nathan i guess we should get going. yeah lets go. they go through the portal. this is good. Matthew yeah you are right. he smiles. Nathan we should go here. they walk inside of the castle. Wendy hello boys. Irma it is good to see you again. Matthew we were working on our skills. derrick our skills in magic have improved. they use some magic. Darin that was good. he smiles. lira yeah that was nice. we should walk around the town. they walk around the town. the people look at them. i see you are doing good. Irma yes we are. Yuma i should head home. i have stuff to work on.

elyon my parents and i have something to do. weria we will see you later. zardan it was good to see you guys. they begin to vanish. Wendy we should head back to the city. they use some magic. a portal appears. Miranda i guess we should get going. they walk through the portal. Matthew this is good. Nathan we should go. Brian it feels good to be back in the city. i wonder what other creatures are out there? Nathan i am not sure. i am sure there are some strong ones out there. Tanya we should be able to beat them. cordilla this is good. lira you are right. she smiles. Yuma this is nice. i am glad we got to see them.

they are doing good. she smiles. Darin this is good. we should be okay. Matthew we have been working on our skills. Nathan the creatures we saw looked really nice. Brian i am glad we got to see elyon and her family. they looked really nice. our parents are doing good. Irma that is nice. Miranda this is cool. she looks at the creatures flying in the air. Wendy i wonder if the creatures we saw in the book are out there? cordilla i am sure they are. we should be able to beat whatever is out there. she looks at the people. Brian i am sure you are right. in a dark forest far away. this is good. they eat some of the food. this is really good. i guess we should head to the city. they use some magic.

this should be fun. Wendy hey do you guys see that? Matthew those look like creatures. derrick i have never seen them before. Yuma we should fight them. she uses a weapon to attack them. the creatures look at them. this is good. they attack the people. blood begins to drip. they fall to the ground. Matthew we need to stop them. he uses some magic. Brian this is good. derrick yeah you are right. the creatures attack them. Darin i can handle them. he uses some magic to attack them. cordilla that was good. Miranda i know we can beat them. they use some magic. the creatures fall down. Wendy that was good.

she looks at them. Tanya we should be okay. the people look at them. that was nice. you guys saved us. Nathan we should get going. derrick we need to check on our parents. Miranda it was good to see you guys. Tanya this was nice. she smiles. Irma now we need to deal with these creatures. they use some magic. the creatures fall to the ground. Yuma well that was good. we need to get out of here. a portal appears. the creatures go through it. cordilla you are not going anywhere. she uses magic. one of them falls to the ground. Miranda we should see how yukito is doing. Wendy yeah lets go. they head to a house.

arashi hello girls it is good to see you again. yukito i was spending time with my kids. cordilla that is nice. Tanya we were spending time with our friends. Yuma we got to see elyon and her family. they are doing well. yukito that is good. here you guys should have some tea. Irma thank you. they get some cups. Wendy this is really good. she smiles. Darin it has been a while sense we have been here. he looks around the house. yuikto i saw those creatures attacking the people. arashi we were fighting some off. Yuma we fought some to. they were really strong. Irma this is good.

Yuma i should get going. she uses some magic. lira those creatures were really strong. i should get going. i should head home to. she uses some magic. Tanya well that was nice. Miranda this is good. yuikto did you guys see anything strange? Wendy i was reading this book. and i saw these creatures. they looked really scary. Irma i saw some of them. Darin my parents informed me about those creatures. they said there were strange ones out there. he looks at them. this is nice. he smiles. we should be okay. Tanya you are right. yuikito i have been around for a while. i have seen some really strong creatures. there were some people in town that was using some of them.

my friends and i did our best to stop them. we did good. she laughs. arashi that was good. he smiles. i was going to eat some. he eats some of the food. cordilla this is good. i am glad we came here. Irma yeah this is good. Wendy we should see how my mom is doing. Darin yeah lets go. Vivienne i see you are back. kaurin we saw those creatures in the city. avaline we fought some of them. Duncan i am glad you are back. Rebecca it is good to see you again. she smiles. Miranda we should head back. Irma we will be back. yukito i see you are back. cordilla we caught one of them.

let me show you. the creature looks at them. yukito i know where this creature is from.