chapter 6

"one day there were these small creatures with different colors came to the city. so the adults helped us made into a game. my friends are Runo Michru Shinji Julie and Asami. we are really good friends. he begins to smile. Danny begins to look around his room. wow it feels really good be home again. i am really hungry. drago we have been fighting really strong opponents these last few mouths. well we have to be at our best. i am getting really hungry. i guess i should look for something to eat. oh here is something. he begins to eat. this is really good. oh you are here. how was your day? Dan it was great. i won the match. it looks like you have company. hey you are the two from before. so this is where are?

she begins to smile. here you should have some food. thank you Mrs. the boy begins to eat the food. so you guys are here to? takashi this is good. senna you are right. she begins to smile. i have heard many good things about your group. here i can show on the computer. the screen shows Dan battling. wow i knew i had fans. he laughs so did you guys see me in all my great battles? yes i did. we should eat some of this food. they begin to eat. this food is really good. he begins to smile. so do you guys have one of these battle creature that came through the portal? takashi i am not really sure. do any of your friends have them? yes michru has one. Julie has one to. shinji has a cool one with wings. asami is a mystery, and runo has a light one. hey it looks like i am getting a call.

his computer shows four faces. michru hey Danny it has been a while. he begins to smile. hey are those the new kids. senna yes we moved here some time ago. he begins to smile. these are our partners. they show off there battle partners. wow these are the ones i have seen all of the web. she begins to smile. shinji it seems that we have some fans. we fought this mystery group of villeins. here is one of them. takashi hey i have seen that guy before. he was under the control of a evil force.

and you guys beat him. yes we did with help from many others. but there is still this evil person out there. he shows a image of a figure with a mask. takashi i think i have seen that person before. who knows how strong that person is. in a dark room. so the battlers are going really well. the person begins to smile. the partner of the figure appears. when are we going to fight? soon my pet. Danny so what are you guys going to do now? takashi i guess we should head home. it has been a long day. senna i am home. rika oh good you are home. i see you met some of the heroes that saved the city. yohan here you should take a look at this. he shows her a screen with some people in a battle. hello everyone gather around to take part in this. lights begin to come around them. the people begin to smile. so come on down.

wow that sounds like fun. she begins to smile. i wish i could sign up. expect i don,t have one of those things. well we found some of those things. we have been keeping them safe. here you go. wow these look really nice. thank you. i know that you will be fine. i need to get some rest. takashi i wonder if i will get one of those things like drago? he looks outside. i need to rest. so this the city where humans live? he fly's into a house. i need to rest. it is morning. i am leaving now mom. okay have fun. oh wait here take these with you. thank you i could use some food. the small creature goes into his bag. Danny so you made it. it looks like the my match is about to start. the others begin to arrive. senna i have  you guys before. she begins to smile. now let the match begin.

okay i am going to send out this guy. a scorpion creature appears. Danny now it is my turn. he sends out his partner. the lion begins to attack it. time to boost the power. well that was good. time to send out this guy. okay "drago it is your turn. he throws him into battle. now drago stand. he grows in size. it has been a long time sense i fought. here let me use this card to boost your power. he throws it. "takashi wow he is really good. he begins to smile. i have heard about drago before. the creature comes from his bag. wow you can talk? it looks like the match is over. runo wow that was good. shinji he has improved. "michru i can,t wait to fight next. now now you will get your chance. okay time for the next match. senna you are up. wish be luck. she heads to the center stage. lets have a good match.

she begins to smile. okay time to get started. she sends out a creature. it begins to grow in size. wow this is really cool. he looks at her. this is fun. senna time to end this. well it looks like i won. time for round two. he sounds out another monster. senna time to send this one out. she throws out another one. this is going to be fun. i can do this. she begins to smile. takashi come on i know that you could win this. i should see how the others are doing. michru okay here we go. he sends out a creature. pyrus now take this. the creature goes down. yes i won.

runo now it is my turn. tigress this should be good. time to sharpen my claws. i am going to gather energy for nagas. he sends out a dark creature. runo i know we can win this. tigress you are right. we have faced stronger foes. he goes to attack the creature. this is good. they attack each other. now take this. runo it looks like i won. well that was good. i hope the others do well. Julie now here i go. she goes to use a creature. this is good. he uses a dark creature. Julie i can handle this. we should be able to beat him. we have been training. show me your skills. Julie we are going to win. the ground begins to shake. this is just what i needed. a good fight.

the creature falls down. we have done good. Julie i won the match. i wonder if shinji is done with his match yet? shinji this is good. the creatures fly into the air. the ground begins to shake. i need to gather more energy. he smiles. the creature falls to the ground. it looks like shinji won. shinji that was good. i should see how the others are doing. asami looks at the screen. they did good. she walks inside. i guess i can fight to. she laughs. she puts on a mask. her hair color changes. this should be fun.

now the battle have started. every soon i will be free. now the two new people senna and takashi take part in a competition. who is going to win?