chapter 44 aliens invade

Leo take this. he uses his weapon to shoot the alien. blood drips from his face. you are going to pay for that. he grabs him and squeezes him. i can,t move. kairi let him go. Steven shoots the other aliens. wally these guys are strong. daichi here let us help. kenzi i know what we can do. he uses a blaster to shoot the alien. what is this? Leo thanks for helping him. he begins to smile.   shota take this. he blast them with a weapon. wally you guys are awesome. he uses a blast to stun the aliens. now we have caught you. lets take them to the base of those alien guys. they begin to go there. so there was a alien attack outside the city? yes there was. these guys had attacked us. we were able to stop them.

well you guys did good. they begin to put them in cages. that should keep them from getting out. ha ha ha. if you really think that it is over. than you are wrong. he begins to smile. you guys did really good. so who are these guys? our names are mako Daichi, shota and kenzi. he begins to smile. that was really good. you guys are really skilled in combat. wally well we have been training for a while in order to combat alien threats. he begins to smile. come on lets get some food. i was thinking we could look for some cloths to try on here. i guess we could do that. they begin to look inside the shop. wow these dresses are really nice. she begins to smile. they begin to take some photos. Leo wow this looks really good on me. kairi what do you think of this?

i think it looks good. he begins to blush a little. well i think we should leave. well that was fun. Leo huh it looks like i am getting a call. the screen shows a face. oh hello Leo it has been a long time. wally hey there Felicia. he begins to smile. she begins eat some chips. so who are those girls? we are from other dimension. she spits her drink. how could that be? she looks in shock. why don,t you bring them over. well i guess we could do that. they begin to use there flying machine to head to a place. this looks nice. maybe we should head inside the place. so do you guys have any siblings? 

Daichi i have siblings. they can be a hand full sometimes. mako i have siblings to. they are great. kenzi my siblings are good. he begins to smile. come on lets head inside. the door opens up. some machines arrive. target locked on. what is going on here? the girl walks into the room. now stop right there. very well. it lowers the weapon. sorry about that. the robot that i have does that. if there is a invader. it is really good to see you guys. and you must be kairi. i have heard about your skills. and saw them on the screens when the aliens attacked the city. i was trying to keep this house from being destroyed. and it worked. she begins to laugh a little. so you live on your own? yes i do. she begins to smile. these robots guard this place. sorry about that.

so tell me what brings you guys here? mako we wanted to see this place. shota it looks nice. Daichi that alien we fought was strong. Felicia well that is nice. she smiles. those weapons look cool. Daichi we have used them to fight off some creatures. shota i used this blaster to fight a strong creature. Daichi i have used this weapon to fight off some creatures that were attacking the city. mako i used some magic to fight off some people in the city. they were strong. Felicia that is nice.  they walk around the place.  shota wow this is really nice. he begins to smile. so i guess i could show you guys around this place.

they look and see some photos. wow it seems that you are really skilled. these look like people wearing some combat suits. hey i know some those guys. they are really famous. these guys fought some powerful aliens. he begins to smile. those guys are what inspired us. a alarm begins to ring. that can,t be good. hello humans. it seems that this planet has not welcomed me with open arms. my troops are being sent out. the ships should be landing. ha ha ha. give me what i want. the alien shows them a image of something. we will never that to you. it is locked away where you will never find it. oh really. we have ways of finding it. the screen cuts off. well then i guess we need to head out. Leo first i need to talk with my parents.

that sounds like a good idea. George so what have you been? Leo i was fighting some aliens. and we found this item. it will let us contact people from other cities. that is really cool. so are these guys from another city? Daichi yes we are. he begins to smile. we are skilled in combat. shota we thought we could help you guys in this fight. well are will need all the help we can get. i guess i will need to get something. he goes down stairs. it has been a really long time sense i went out to fight aliens. i need to protect my family. he begins to change his cloths. okay you guys lets go! wow dad you look really cool. he begins to smile. here you should take one of them to. i made one for you.

thank you. he goes to hug him. Mako come on lets go. they look and see a ship in the sky. i wonder who that could be? a alien with a human like appearance arrives. Leo i am not sure. but i still think that we should be careful. i wonder if we will be able to meet those warriors that saori informed us about? i am sure that we will. now we can fight back against those aliens. he begins to smile. you are right. he begins to laugh a little. hey i think i see something coming out of there. they begin to land. hey there Leo it has been a really long time. she begins to smile. yes it has been he goes to hug her. it is good to see you again.