Disclaimer and Warning!!!!

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE READING!!! EVERYBODY NEEDS TO READ THIS!!!

THERE WILL BE MENTIONS OF RAPE, ABUSE, SELF HARM, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, AND GAY SHIPS!!!

IT WON'T BE VERY DETAILED BUT WILL BE MENTIONED, MAY BE ONE OR TWO DECRIPTIVE ABUSE BUT I WILL WARN YOU BEFORE THAT AND YOU CAN SKIP IT AND I WILL SAY WHEN IT'S FINISHED AND PUT A SMALL EXPLANATION OF WHAT HAPPENED FOR THOSE WHO SKIPPED IT SO THEY GET WHAT IS HAPPENING!!

IF ANY OF THIS AFFECTS YOU PLEASE DO NOT READ! THANK YOU 4 UR TIME!!!

Percy: Now that she has shut up we can get on with the disclaimers!

TheStrangerIAm: Was I that boring?

Scott: I didn't mind and it would be helpful for those that might be affected by this story as they have now been warned!

Tony: I have to agree with Percy, that was boring!

TheStrangerIAm: But-

Percy: Anyway, she doesn't own me or my friends but Rick Riordan does!

TheStrangerIAm: I wish I did-

Tony: She doesn't own me, the Avengers or Ultron or Loki, even though I don't care about him, Marvel owns us!

TheStrangerIAm: Can I Say Someth-

Scott: TheStrangerIAm owns me, Logan and the small change in the plot but everything else is owned by Rick Riordan or Marvel!!!!

TheStrangerIAm: Can I talk now?

Percy: Be quick the readers are getting bored listening to you talk!

TheStrangerIAm: But that was all you guys! Anyway-

Loki: You are boring. BEGONE FOOLISH MORTAL SO I CAN SHINE!!!!

*SPARKLES AND SHE DISAPPEARS*

Percy: Thank You! Now, bye enjoy the story! XD