Chapter 11

(Scar's P.O.V.)

The oomans and I managed to get to the entrance of the tunnel, the darker skinned female started to mess with a machine. While the other seemed to be listening for something I swear she knows something the other doesn't. I know she's not fully ooman not when she was able to take down one of my companions. No something is definitely different about this ooman what that something is I don't know not yet at least.

This ooman called Lex was still working with the machine trying to get it to work, then a screeching sound was heard. I knew I should have paid attention more, but I got distracted by the ooman named Wolf. After a while we managed to get away by using the machine the bomb blew up while we were on it.

We all went flying ,the bad bloods all died in the blast so at least we don't have to worry about them. Now all I have to do is call for the mother ship that my father is on and then we leave this world the oomans call Earth.

(Wolf's P.O.V.)

So the end is finally near, soon I'll be leaving this world to enter another in search of my father. It seems that his trail leads to some other human world I wonder what is that father of mine do-

"Wolf are you alright you seemed to have zoned out again?" Lex questioned. "Um.. yes Lex I'm fine just thinking that's all" I replied. The predator was the third one to get up out of the snow, and right after that the ground started to cave in. A mighty screech was heard and I knew exactly what that noise was. That's right the queen herself ruler of the hive and mother to all of them, she was huge. Bigger than I thought she was going to be but no matter we still have a chance at taking her down.

The final battle began the predator distracted the queen while me and Lex tried to fine a way to end the queen's life. Lex finally came up with the idea to tie the chain that was still attached to her to the water tower. The queen was too strong for only the two of us then the predator managed to come help us. We finally got the chain tied Lex yelled "Got it" which distracted the predator and the queen took the opportunity. She stabbed Scar in the chest, then threw him to the side while this was happening me and Lex had started to push the water tower. The tower started to fall into the cold ocean and the queen was dragged down with it.

I run over to Scar he was barely breathing now I had a choice I could let him die an honorable death in battle but that also allows the new queen to be born. Or I can save him and allow him to live his life as a true warrior while also removing the new queen. But still let it live so that way they can still have their hunts. I believe I had already made up my mind and Lex isn't paying attention an besides she would want him to live anyways. After all she was marked by him as a true warrior so if his clan come and see him dead nothing should happen to Lex.

Myself well I've always been a warrior so they will not attack me unless I'm seen as a threat which is a big possibility. Unless they know who my father is then they wouldn't dare to try and harm me or my companions. I lay my hands on Scar's chest they glow a light green color, this is one of my many power this is my healing power. In seconds the wound is nothing but a small cut, while I was busy Lex was confronted by the leader of the Yautja. Well at least I now know who the father of this young warrior is so Scar is meant to be the next leader of his clan. Now that is very impressive to be the son of a strong leader kind of like me and my own father.

The leader walks pass Lex and straight to me looking with a proud but also worried look like any leader and father would. He lays a hand on his son's neck checking for breathing it took a while but he found the breath. The leader looks into my eyes daring me to try something all I did was show him what I was by flashing my eyes red for a few short seconds.   

He definitely had a respectful and shocked look on his face after that I new he had seen my kind before. He must have seen my father and fought him impressive how he survived that in counter my father is quite strong after all he is the demon king in our world. The leader then calls some other warriors to come take his son to the ship before that could happen I remove the soon to be new queen. I gave the new queen to one of the elite warriors so that they could take care of it after that Scar was ready to be taken away.

What surprised me was that Scar actually woke up and grabbed my hand I look at his face and I could see that he had feelings for me. Though I saw then I know that it was not love it was admiration for me being so strong and brave. I lean down to his face and kiss his forehead that one kiss made a mark, marking Scar as a companion. It's a mark that means 'May you be loved and protected for as long as you live'. It's one of the many things my people do in order to protect their friends or loved ones.

The leader saw this mark and lifted his hand to his own forehead. That's when I get a quick vision of him and my... grandmother. I didn't see that one coming, he must have been the one to save her from the sacrifice. He must have loved her if he went against his leader in order to save her.The leader throws Lex a spear and nods to me in respect and disappears with the rest of his clan. I knew that one day I might meet Scar in the future but for now that is a mystery. Lex then starts to walk away "Lex it was fun while it lasted but it's time for me to move on to the next world" I claimed.

"What.. what do you mean Wolf?"Lex asked I could tell she wants me to explain but knows that I can't." Lex I know you want answers but I believe you know what I'm capable of now that you've seen the truth of me and my people" I spoke wisely. " Your right, okay maybe hopefully me can meet again in the future" Lex said with hope, "Yes maybe but for now farewell my friend." That was the last thing I said before I snapped my fingers and a portal opened up, I stepped inside. One more look at my friend Lex and that was the last look I shared with her, now it's time for a new journey to begin. 

Now time to go to that world where the trail started up once more, soon father I will find you and find out what it is your looking for.