Chapter 5

(Celtic's POV)

The Xenomorph was about to end me at the bottom of this hole and I was ready for the final blow but it never came. All I heard was a pained hiss from the prey and felt the weight of the Xenomorph get lifted off of me. I get up from the ground, I see that the prey has fled into the darkness of the tunnel I look around the area trying to find what or who helped me. I hear breathing from above looking up my eyes connect with the eyes of my savior. This can not be,how can a mere ooman be the one who saved me and a female no less (not to say that there aren't any female predators). We stare at each other for a bit if she was of my kind that would be considered a challenge of superiority.

I jump up to the floor she is on to try and get a better look at this female, when I do she is a few feet away from me. It's like she's trying to keep a certain distance between us, as if predicting that if something happens she'll be ready for it. When I look at her she is about at Scar's height maybe an inch shorter,dark brown hair with some purple and brown eyes. I have to admit for a ooman female she is pretty, she seems to be cautious of me judging by the way she's looking at me.

Careful not to frighten her I walk slowly towards her but as I get closer she steps back a few more feet. Hmm how should I go about this from what I learned from me mentor oomans can't seem to understand our language. But I need to communicate some how, just need to think maybe if I try to speak to her in her language.

"Uh you predators sure are strong looking, and well equipped" she said. The female she spoke to me and I understand her. "You do realize that your speaking out loud right." I look to her,how is she able to understand me, I walk close to her slowly. I can't allow her to live the leader of our clan said make sure all humans involved do not survive. I must follow the orders that my leader told me to do taking out my dagger I attack. But she dodges me like she saw it coming from a mile a way, this is no ordinary ooman.

(Wolf's POV)

I can't believe he attacked me even though I saved his life from being ended by that alien, does this hunter have no honor. No matter if he wants a fight than a fight he shall get, he should not underestimate me for I am more than what I seem. Let the battle begin shall we. "Be warned hunter, you should watch the darkness for they will be your undoing." ;)s