Chapter 4

Walking past these big statues I have to say very good statues. The way they are built so big and dangerous looking. I can't seem to shake the feeling and thoughts that I've seen these some where before. The vibes that I'm getting is really starting to get on my nerves and Lex isn't helping either. All she makes me do is worry about her, I don't want to lose her. No, no I can't lose her not like I lost....*slap* focus Wolf  now is not the time.

Next, thing I know is that I tripped over my own two feet (Yeah laugh it up while you still can). When I'm about to fall on my face, Sebastian was the one who caught me. Honestly I fell into him and he was the cushion for me.

So yeah that probably is going to hurt later. Suddenly I hear a strange clicking sound. I look around the room but see nothing. So I use my sense of smell, whatever they are or who they smell. They smell like they work hard, know what their doing and are strong. But one smell caught my attention, it was the scent of a male. Big, strong, loyal, and skilled ant least from the smell he is giving off.

While I was off in my own thoughts things go bad. The clicking stopped and we lost men. A few killed and we got separated from the other people in our group. Just great at least I made it with Lex so I can protect her if needed.

Walking on ward we come to this room it was huge and plenty of blind spots, great now I have a some what advantage if needed. While I was thinking a net came out of no where and caught Maxwell Stafford. Sebastian tried to free him but the net kept on shrinking while this was happening I decided it was time to use the advantage I have. The hunter came into view and hit Lex out of the way, took hold of Sebastian by the shirt and took out a spear. I knew that this was the end of Max's life and Max himself knew that as well closing his eyes then *stab* he was gone.

Then, a second hunter came into the room he was about to kill LEX! I couldn't allow that to happened I got ready to pounce on him. But then a black creature attacked the hunter from behind and the other one turned to see his companion dead. The hunter roared a challenge to the alien and the alien answered with a hiss of it's own. Hunter charges at the alien and a battle between the two start for some reason I felt as if I've seen this happen before. Thing is I don't understand how I could have when this the fist time I've seen something like this. I watch as the two battle each other but I also make sure that Lex and Sebastian made it out of the room.

Lex, shouts: "Wolf, Wolf where are you come on lets get out of here while we still can!" Of course she wouldn't forget about me, even though she knows I am different from regular humans. She doesn't know exactly how different just that I have a few powers or so.So I of course answer her by sending her a message through my mind. *Lex you and Sebastian go on ahead I'll be with you shortly. Don't worry about me I'll be fine now go and stay safe.* After that she and Sebastian run on ahead, I turn back to the fight only to find a big hole in the floor. I quickly run to the hole and look inside, I see the hunter about to die from the alien. I look around for some sort of weapon to use on the alien, next to my foot I see a sharp rock. Grabbing hold of the rock and using all of the strength in my arms (which is a lot) I throw the rock into the alien's head.

The alien flew off of the hunter and into the darkness of the tunnel, the hunter starts to get up from the ground. From what I see the hunter seems to be male and very buff looking with his muscles looking so big. *Slap* Get your head out of that way of think Wolf he is a hunter, a predator he is one who will kill you before you know it. Remember it's kill or be killed, hunter or hunted, predator or prey (well you get the idea here people). The hunter looks around then finally looks up to me, we star at each other for a bit. He jumps out of the hole I quickly move out of the way and make sure we have a few feet away from each other.

( next chapter is when you find out what happens Wolf and the predator).