Chapter 3

(Back to present)

My vision comes back to me, I'm breathing hard and my heart is racing. What the hell was that, was that a vision of some sort? I haven't had one of those in a long time.

"Wolf, Wolf are you alright? You kind of went off into your little world." Lex of course she would be the one to notice. "No I'm fine nothing to worry about." For now at least that was all I thought.

The man Mr. Stafford or Maxwell said it was time to move on. They found a second level and wanted to head down there. Maxwell told some of the group to stay in the chamber and gather data. He actually tried to tell me what to do by saying I was to stay there to. Ha like that's going to happen.

I looked him right in the eye and said. "Look here Maxwell, I go where Lex goes. No matter what you say so deal with it if not. Then, you better be ready because I'm going to come after you."

Sure it wasn't really a threat but a warning. We walk down to the second room, it was a giant tomb. I kinda zoned out after that, all I know is that Sebastian opened the coffin like box.

Honestly what were they thinking it could be booby trapped. Or maybe the weapons within the coffin were important. You know now that I think about it it feels as if  this happened before. Maybe it's from the vision they tend to make me feel like I'm doing something I did before.

Fact is after getting the weapons into bags. We set off to set up camp but then something went wrong. It happened right when max pulled off the last weapon.

We, we could hear the screams of the researchers. Then, we got closed off from the way we came. Looks like we will be moving forward instead. So we headed towards the only way out of the room.