Transferrence

Raven and Billy were fetched from their houses early Monday morning. They thought they would be taken to the University admissions office in the city but they,were taken to a secluded area somewhere downtown.

"I thought this is closed for the public?" Billy asked Sergeant Cox. He is 25 years old. Well built muscles. Fair skinned. Green eyes. And British.

Raven couldn't stop looking at him the moment she saw him. His black suit fits him well.

"Yeah, Sir. I thought some chemical reactor have broken that poisoned the air in this area?"

"Well, that's just publicity to rid of people around here since we started building tunnels. It's classified. I can't tell you more."

The car parked near a broken water tank. The place had a lot of scattered tires, wild bushes, broken houses, buildings. Sergeant Cox and the other led them to a mini pod. The men scat tree red talking to their wrists.

Billy and Raven stood side by side. "They are so good at pretending they were University prefects, huh?" Bill whispered to Raven. He nudged her.

"Uhm, yes." She looked at Cox and asked "Where do we go?"

He pointed toward the mini pod. The pod divided into two revealing a huge underground park.

"Whoa!" Bill and Raven were in awe. She unconsciously held Billy's hand as she started to feel nervous. Suddenly, two choppers emerged.

"Ms. Montgomery, Mr. Danforth, after you!" Cox instructed. That moment everybody started running and before the two could absorb what was going on, the men in black started lifting both of them into the choppers.

"Hurry! Top priority! Take the girl to Strauss, the boy to the base!" Shouted Cox.

"No, wait we go together!" Raven demanded.

"Rave!" Bill was terrified.

"Trust us, you're safe!"

Before they know it, the choppers were locked and off they were taken far from the city.