He is our partner............

Mr.MALHOTRA is the first to speak up............

Ny - that's the bloody damn reason , he did this............

NYONIKA shouted at the peak of her voice..........😠😠.

And all looked at her confusingly as well as questioningly............😕😕😕.

Mu - what are u trying to say............??😡

This time MUKTHI spoke , in a lil hatred and anger filled tone ; as she knows , how much NYONIKA tried to hurt MANIK............😬😬.

NYONIKA said nothing , but handed MUKTHI the papers , which she is holding till now...........📄📄📄.

Ny - go through them............

MUKTHI started going through those papers and the end , the papers fell down from her hands and she looked at MANIK blankly ; who is lying on his bed totally clueless and impatient , to know what's going on............😐😐😟😟.

CABIR came forward and picked up the papers from the floor and looked at them to find them to be............📄📄📄.

* MA LABEL CONTRACT DOCUMENTS *

He started reading them out and after 2 - 3 minutes of continuous reading , he came towards the last clause of the contract ; which stated...........

* in case if any of the partner passes away , without any successor ( wife or children )  ; the company automatically turns into the name of the other partner *

All are too numb to react and CABIR looked at NYONIKA..........😶😶😶.

But she turned towards Mr.SARNA..........

She took the gun from her P.A ; which she handed over when he gave her the papers............🔫.

Ny - kya laga tumhe.............??😤
U vl try to harm MY SON and i vl spare u.............??😤

What do u think of me..........??
That im a lady , without a husband and im not able to do anything...........

If this is ur opinion about me............
Then let me tell u clearly Mr.SARNA that u are completely wrong..............

Because im still Mrs.NYONIKA MAHISH MALHOTRA............

If u would have targeted me , then i could have forgiven u.............
But u messed up big time............

U targeted MY SON.............
MY MANIK...........

Mere saath nahin rehta toh kya hua............??

Im the shield , protecting him from all the evil eyes of the world..........😍😍.

Vo mera beta hain.............

NYONIKA MALHOTRA ka beta hain vo.............
Meri JAAN hain vo............💖.