That Girl - 7 -

The week flew by so fast, it was the weekend. School was shit with final exams but I was also glad it's my final year.

I'm currently standing beside Blair drinking and laughing with him at Peyton's 21st. The theme is black and purple. I'm wearing an all black suit with a lilac tie. I must say I look pretty good. I discarded the jacket in Blair's car when we got here. Peyton is pretty drunk at the moment and she keeps giving me a lustful gaze every time she catches sight of me

"I swear that girl is raping you with her eyes at the moment" Blair laughs making me wink at her

"Can't help it when I look this good" I gesture to my body

"Not only is she looking but so are the other girls here" Blair turned around to face the bar as I looked around and he was absolutely right.

"Is this seat taken?" I hear a voice on the right of me. I turn to see a gorgeous girl around the same age as my sister ask me. I shake my head at her as she beams a smile at me. She has blue eyes with blonde hair but brunette is my flavour.

I politely smile back when she takes that as her cue to start talking to me. I was being polite and talking back, we were having a good conversation but I knew she was hitting on me. She often made passes at me which I denied, not only because I think I was falling for my sisters best friend but I could also feel her intense gaze on us.

"Oh yes I went to school with Kristy" She must be pretty drunk because she is repeating herself "So when are you going to take me home?" This was the first time she's said this. I nearly choke on my drink "Because seeing how fit you look, my leg would good wrapped around-"

"Excuse me" I hear a voice breaking this girls words and I was glad to see it was my girl. I smiled at her as she glared back raising an eyebrow "I just need to get me another drink, sorry" She moves in between us

"What the fuck Pey?!" What was this girls name?

"Annalise I just need to grab my drink" While Peyton gestured for the bartender, she had her other hand that was concealed, touch me. I groaned at her small touch and I could see the smirk form on the side of her face "I'll be gone before you know it then you can get back to talking to James"

I needed to have her, I maybe young but damn this woman is sexy as hell. The morning after my birthday party was funny, her sneaking out of my bedroom. 'That was mindblowingly amazing James, never have I ever been made a submissive like that'

I smirk remembering what kind of response I got from her body. It was incredible and every other night this past week, not only have I explored every inch of her body but I've been getting to know a different side of her I never knew before.

"Peyton! Come over here!" Someone calls out, Peyton grabs her drinks but before turning away from us, she turns towards me and with a small wink she sends my way, she is gone leaving me with Annalise.

That girl is driving me crazy! Annalise I can see out the corner of my eye watching me intently yet I don't turn back to her. I just look to Blair who has an amused look on his face. I shove him and he starts laughing at me.

Annalise stared at me for a while, while I ignored her then finally walked away

"I was wondering when she was going to leave" I say as Blair continues to laugh at me

The night was going well until I had seen her ex boyfriend Taylor walked in the bar. All of her guy friends greeted him even Blair did.

"Don't sweat it bro she's with you, and by the look in her eyes she wants you" I look around to see her giving me a lustful look then quickly looks away to finish talking with people.