That Girl - 3 -

Luke and I walked in the door first, my two older brothers were already home. Jake doesn't live with us but he's always here while his fiancée is at work and Dylan well, he still lives at home with us, he travels a lot so what's the point in having your own place.

But my parents built a small one bedroom apartment over the garage out the back so he basically lives in there with his girlfriend

Both of their girls were at work so it was just the boys.

"Are you guys making dinner?" I ask walking into kitchen to grab a drink

"Who else is gonna do it?" Dylan says raising an eyebrow "You all are just getting home"

Shortly after getting in, mum, dad, Kristy and Peyton walk in the door

"Oh my babies! You are so good" Mum kisses Jake and Dylan on the cheek while dad puts more food away "Luke, Peyton surely you both are staying for dinner?"

I watch Peyton and Luke look to each other then look back "If it's ok Anna"

"Oh my goodness of course it is, you kids go shower"

Before Luke and I go leave the kitchen, both Peyton and Kristy call dips on first showers. Thank god we have two bathrooms otherwise we'd be waiting for ages.

I try not to look at Peyton but I just can't help it, I mean she's gorgeous. When we were all at school together, heaps of guys use to talk about my sister and her. It pissed me off until she went away for a few months and that's when I started, well tried to move on from my little crush

"Dude jump in the upstairs shower, I think I hear one of the girls is done" I say to Luke as he grabs his bag and heads upstairs. My room was opposite the downstairs one and a little smaller than the one that was opposite Kristys room.

It didn't really matter to me because half the time I wasn't home so when I walk into my room, dare I say I like to keep it clean. I take care of myself, girls like a guy who looks after himself, especially the older ones. If you see the looks these older chicks give me, even you would do the same. Cocky much? I know but I laugh about it afterwards.

Removing my sweaty gym gear and wrapping a towel around my body, I head to the bathroom. The showers not going and it doesn't sound like there is anyone so I turn the knob and walk in. Obviously no one is in here because the door was unlocked but I was wrong when I closed and locked the door behind me and dropped my towel.

"James" Peyton turns around shocked

"Shit Peyton I'm sorry, the door was unlocked and I didn't hear anyone" I quickly grab my towel but I was already hard thinking about her in just a towel, how she's completely naked underneath. I couldn't help but groan yet what shocked me was she bit her lip as she locked eyes with me.

She shook her head and pressed her lips together. "I was done anyway, I'll leave you to it"

As I step aside the only thoughts that came to my mind were 'it's now or never' Fuck it! I grab her wrist gently spinning her around, pressing her gently against the door. The excitement of how I'm handling her, turned me on more and I heard a groan leave her lips as I press my naked body against her.

"James we-" I silence any more words that will escape those beautiful lips with a kiss. I pull at her bottom lip making her gasp and I enter my tongue in her mouth. She groans and kisses me back with so much more passion.

My lips trail down her jaw to her neck, hearing little whimpers of pleasure come from her only spurred me on.

I lift her legs up to go around my waist and I feel how wet her core is against my hard member. She moans into my mouth, the head was just entering her, making her gasp from the sudden entry and groan pulling me even closer. When there was a knock, it was a like a cold bucket of water splashed on the both of us and I pulled away a little. The head of my dick still partially inside her