That Girl - 4 -

"Mum!" I call out "I'm taking Luke home"

"Ok son" She yells back as I quickly grab my keys with Luke following behind me.

As soon as I drop him off, I pull up to Peyton's place just as she is parking her car. Her brothers stay in the main house while she lives in the little one bedroom villa out the back.

I watch the smile form on her face as she sees me walking up the drive, walking into her place she leaves the door open for me and I close it behind me.

"You have been very bad" Peyton says without turning towards me. Placing her bag on the couch, I hear a zipping sound and see her taking her coat off

"You see James, you shouldn't have kissed me like you did in the bathroom, or revealed how... well endowed you are" I watch her lift her shirt off of her body, her head turned slightly to look at me "Bigger than some other guys I've been with" I heard a moan come from her as she unclipped her bra "Yet you can't just stick the head of your dick in my pussy and not expect me to not want the rest of it"

She turned to face me and looked up and down my body as she undid her jeans, pulling them seductively down revealing her thong underneath. I swallowed hard as my penis stood at attention of her amazingly fit body

"On my way here I thought about teaching you a lesson but in all honesty, I just need you to fill me up... do you think you could do that?" She asks gesturing with her finger for me to follow her

"Fuck" I groan and quickly pull her back up against me. I heard a moan escape her lips as my penis hits her lower back. My left hand moves her hair to the other side while the other moves gently up her body, rubbing soothing movements over her bare skin.

Pinching and pulling at her erect nipples and kissing her neck, she presses her butt into me some more.

"Maybe you can just scream my name instead of all the other guys you have on the side huh? You, babe are. all mine now" She moans as I gently take a bit of skin in between my teeth then letting go.

I spin her around and push her against the wall in the corridor, lifting her up while wrapping her legs around my waist. I remember from when Kristy and her spoke to me about how they wish their men were like in bed and where they had done it. I know it sounds weird hearing your sister talk about sex but she says most girls like it those ways so I use it as advice and she was right.

Peyton, liked it a little rough. A closet submissive but not hard out. A good rough fuck but not to the point where it would make her cry.

She groaned from the impact of her back hitting the wall and ran her fingers through my hair pulling me in for a kiss, but I held back from kissing her and dipped my head to suckle on her nipple. Her legs tightly wrapped around my waist I pulled my shirt off, letting it fall to the floor and undid my pants.

Planting kisses on the bare skin before me, she moaned her satisfaction. Slowly removing her underwear, she gasped at the sound of ripping material. "Oh fuck" She moaned as I completely tear away the material, which now lay in two pieces on the floor

I could tell she was more turned on by the wetness on my finger tips as I slide them down her clit. I grab her on both sides of her body and lift her up to put her legs on my shoulder.

Not only am I attentive at a girls breasts but I love hearing the moans come out of them when I lick their pussys out. Giving her a long stroke with my tongue I feel her hands instantly go to the back of my head trying to pull me closer.

As I licked fast, then slow then pulled then devoured, she was moaning her praise. I walked us still holding her to her bedroom at the same time making sure she doesn't hurt herself and place her gently on the bed. She sat up holding my head, I could feel her orgasm near as I dipped my tongue inside her but I didn't want her to come just yet, I pulled away.