Reality

He rolls me over onto my back then bites on my nipple, he massages my other breast. My breathing intensifies and I breath louder and louder until finally a moan comes out of me.

"There we go, that's what I needed to hear." He says as he just looks at me in pleasure. He then brings me up and our bodies are pushed together and he leans us against the wall. My hands are wrapped around his neck and I'm biting his shoulder because I'm scared.

He grabs my hands at tightens his grasp on them and holds them against the wall. We look at each other and he laughs his sinister laugh while throwing his head back. We lean our heads together and start to kiss. He tickles around my ribcage and then reaches my nipples and smiles. He grabs my ass and spanks it. Then kicks me from my tummy to my neck. He the inserts two fingers into me and he didn't start slow, he just went for it. Making me moan his name again and again until I could barely talk. He opens his mouth and closes his eyes because he loves hearing him pleasure me. He then quickly takes his fingers out.

He carried me back over to the bed as I was breathless. He then puts both hands on my neck and starts to squeeze until I can barely breathe I look at him with nervousness and he smiles back with no mercy in his eyes. He teases me with his manhood and rubs it around my vagina.

"I'm gonna fuck the hell outta ya until you're shaking and my bed sheets are covered in our sins."

Then he inserts his huge dick inside me and I moan. Then he squeezes my neck tighter. He thrusts, in and out, faster and faster, squeezing my neck tighter as we're about to orgasm. Then he pulls me off the bed and puts me into my knees on the ground. And I start to stroke him aggressively. Then I put his mouth on his manhood, I look up at him with puppy dog eyes. And he just looks down at me and brushes my hair back. Then finally... I can feel him about to orgasm, and I take his 9incher out of my mouth and stroke him hard until he ejaculates all over my face. I use my finger and wipe it all up then put it into my mouth and swallow. He looks pleased and smiles.

"Oh God Tori, you need a punishment."

He throws me onto the bed and puts me on my back he starts to eat me out and maintains eye contact with me the whole time. His tongue slides in and out of me fast and deep. Then he finally stops until I orgasm.

"You taste great, naughty girl." He slicks his hair back and smiles. While I just lay in the fetus position trying to think about what just happened. It wasn't a dream.

"You'll get used to me, I'll fuck you tomorrow too." He then brings me over to the sheets of the bed and puts me under them, and then turns off the lights then gets under with me. I'm falling in love with a psychopath. His warm body pressed against mine felt so good. He put his manhood inside me one last time and held me close to him while doing so. I kept moaning and moaning but there's no limit for him.. He pulled out and I could feel him cum on my lower back. He then massaged my breasts and kissed my neck as we fell asleep. This was not a dream.