Do it

We take a right turn into an alley and are on the run for a while.. But he doesn't care, it's normal. Eventually, we lose the cop and bat. Throughout the whole time he was kissing me with his slithering tongue. His hand is on my inner thigh and progresses upward. He starts to kiss my neck.

"J, we're here" states the driver of the limousine. We're parked at a luxurious mansion.

He sighs then grabs my waist and brings me out of the limo. He drags his feet as we walk to the door. He pushes it open with one hand the slams it shut. He leads me to a huge room with a California King size bed. He walks around me, then stops right in front of me. He punched my cheek and says,

"Baby girl, I'm going to make you kneel and beg."

"I don't know if I'm ready for this." I mumble.

"Ohhh, c'mon don't torture yourself, that's my job."

He breathe in deeply and stare into his cold eyes. He picks me up and throws me on the bed. He grinds on me while we make out. I turn my head to the side as he kisses my neck. I can see that there's whips, handcuffs, and paddles on a nearby table. I know that I'm the next to be used by.

"Ya know darling, as soon as I saw you, I had plans." As he runs his hands through my hair.

He brings his lips back up to mine and starts to bite them. My legs are wrapped around his back. This boy is playing with my hair and my feelings. He grinds faster and faster.

He then turns me over and has me over him. He starts to unbutton my shirt as he leaned up against the head of the bed. He finally is done then takes my shirt off. I start to unbutton his shirt too and soon his abs and tattoos were exposed, they were mine now.

I sit on his private region and I can feel his shaft rise as I grind on him more and kiss him. I start to trail kisses from his mouth to above his belt. Once I reach there I unbuckle his belt and pull down his pants. His boner rapidly increased in size and gets hard. I smirk at him he smirks back.

"Do it."

"Yes daddy."