The Chase

There was no waiting he cut right to the chase. He grabbed my face with one hand and stared deep into my eyes, felt like he was looking through my soul and could see everything that went through my head.

His long and lanky fingers were rubbing the corner of my mouth. He slowly took off my shirt and was gently kissing my collarbone. He looked up at me for a second then continued to kiss me and trailed kisses to my mouth. I threw my head back and was sucking my skin causing me to get hickeys.

"Mista J" I moaned and closed my eyes in pleasure as he continued. He pulled down my head slowly and was fiddling with my lips playfully.

He started to pull down my pants as he continued to kiss me. Suddenly, we were interrupted by three knocks. He ignores the knocks... Then five more knocks. He rolls his eyes in annoyance and strides over to the door and opened it.

"What do you fucking want?"

"It's an emergency, the bat is here."

"Ok let's go." Mista J turns toward me and motions me to go with him, which I didn't want to do, who knows what life threatening things I could get myself into. But my daring side got the best of me, he was just too damn... What's the word? He's manipulating. But I like it.

He grabs a machine gun carelessly and puts his other arm around my waist and jogs with my toward a limousine. He runs faster and faster to the point where it's hard to stay at the same pace.

He pushes me in the black limo with a luxurious interior which must've costed hundreds of thousands of dollars and jumps in next to me. We went from 0-70 mph in must've what must've been at least eight seconds. We can see bat trying to catch up to us, but there's no use now. We're too far ahead.

Mista J goes through the sky rough and starts shooting behind him and laughing his evil laugh. He comes back down as if he didn't do anything.

At this point I was in shock, I'm on the chase from batman and I'm the jokers girl at the moment. He puts his arm around me turns my head towards him and kisses me. 

And then there's sirens...