“I think I am going to have to pass.” He said “But I think you have had enough as well.”

He took the box and spoon.

“But Dipper-“ she complained.

“If you are still hungry then go eat apple or something remotely healthy.” He scolded. “Otherwise you are going to make yourself sick.”
He walked towards the kitchen but not before ruffling her hair.

Dipper took a deep breath as he started to walk towards  the kitchen. It was time to meet the author. His heart beat rapidly as he walked in and he disappointed to see only Stan sitting at the table with his back to Dipper. Dipper sighed and walked over to the sink for a glass of water. He briefly glanced up and stop dead in his tracks. It was not Stan, but instead a identical man with glasses looking over one of the journals. The author was not only Stan’s brother, but his twin.

“Oh the Irony.” He muttered

The author looked up. “What was that Dipper?”

…..
Mabel pinned him down using magic.

Her younger twin struggled against her bonds. His heart was practically raging by now and she was almost worried that it would beat out of his chest. She moved so that she sat on top of him. He looked at her with fearful eyes She did feel bad about scaring him this bad, but she was only doing what she need to do for his protection. Still, it hurt to see him so terrified of her. He had to understand that she loved him and that she would never do anything to ever put him in harms way.

“L-let me go.” He begged “Please.”

Mabel used her magic to conquer a vile of their ‘special’ face cream. She did not like the idea of using it on him, but it was the only way to be able to be sure 100% sure that he was ok. Her other brother and herself had mixed it up a while ago. It was by far the safest mind control option there was. It simply nugged the mind to what she wanted it to believe. He already seemed to trust her in some form, so it should not take much of it to get the job done. The effects would wear off in a week and cause his mind no damages. It should last just long enough to send him home.

“Stop struggling.” She advised “It’s not going to get you anywhere and you are only going to tire yourself out.”

“What are you going to do to me?” He asked, his voice shakey.

“I am only going to help you, Little brother.” She reassured him. She kissed his forehead before beginning the spell.

She dipped two of her fingers into the  jar and scooped up a bit of the white paste onto her fingers. She used magic to make the rest of the jar disappear. She used one hand to sweep away his hair and it revealed his birthmark. With the other hand she used the paste to draw a symbol of control over his birthmark. She muttered the incantation and his struggles stopped imminently. She looked down at her brother’s now glassy eyes as he starred off into space. She licked the rest of the paste off her fingers and she winced at the salty taste. It tasted disgusting, but it was necessary to finish the spell. She needed to eat the paste to successfully bind his mind to her.

“Dipper,” she addressed him “You will wake to find that you absolutely trust me, for you should because I am your sister.  I am not evil nor am I the bad guy. No matter what you see or hear; you will no drought know that I am the hero. Everything I do is for your well being. Anyone who ever tells you anything else will be horribly mistaken. Do you understand?”

The boy nodded.

“You will also forget everything that has happened this morning, including me putting a spell on you.” She was about to wake him from the trance, but she wanted to add one more thing. “You also agree that I am the COOLIST big sister ever.”

He nodded again. She climbed off of him.

“Now awake.”

The boy sat up and rubbed his eyes. He looked at her and smiled. “Hi Mabel.”

“Good morning, brother dear.” She replied.

He laughed. “Its so weird you being older than me.”

“ I told you I would always be the alpha twin” she ruffled his hair.

He glanced at the platter food on the nightstand and his stomach growled.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed the platter. She placed it in front of him, but not before stealing a slice of bacon.

“Hey!”
………………………………
Well, Mabel G is having better 'luck' with her brother then Dipper G. Please review and check out my reverse oneshot story.