Answers

A/N: Okay guys, this chapter gets a little bit *cough* mature. For-warning you! Nothing too bad though.

I opened my eyes and saw my bedroom ceiling staring back at me. I was laying in the bed with the blankets over me. I sat up and winced as I felt the pain in my sides return. I didn't see anyone else in the room. I guess Alayna went home.

I pulled the blankets off and swung my feet onto the floor. I held my breath as I stood up and walked at a snails pace towards the kitchen. My stomach growled. I went to the fridge and opened it. Empty. I went to the cupboard. Empty. I had to go shopping soon unless I planned on eating ketchup. I heard the door unlock. I froze in place.

'Did he come back?'

No, he wouldn't come back this soon.

I peeked my head out of th kitchen and saw Alayna carrying two McDonald's bags. She threw my keys(which she must have stolen) and tossed them onto the coffee table in the living room. She looked surprised when she saw me standing there.

"Oh your awake. I thought you would've still been asleep."

I shrugged my shoulders.

Worry crossed her face, but was replaced by a fake smile. "I was going to make you breakfast...but there wasn't any food. So I went and got McDonald's."

"You didn't have to do that."

She smiled, a real smile. "I wanted to."

We both sat down at the table and started to eat. She had picked me up a sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit with a warm sweet tea. Perfect.

I started to think about yesterday. Alayna had heard and witnessed the result in my beatings. She had seen me cry. She held me while I cried. And she carried me into bed and bought breakfast for me. Why was she doing all of this? She told me she likes girls and she kissed me. Twice. Did this mean anything? Does she actually have feelings for me? I doubt it. She's probably just doing this as a thank you for helping her.

We finished eating and I checked the time. 11:36. What to do, what to do...ahah!

I looked at Alayna. "Ever play Xbox?"

"I've played it a few times."

Half an hour later, we were both sitting on my bed, playing Mario kart.

"Aw come one!" Alayna said.

I laughed. "I told you, you can't beat me at this game."

She mumbled something under her breath.

"What was that?" I asked.

She looked at me. "You're a cheater."

"Oh, I'm the cheater? You can't blame me sweetheart, Just because you can't win."

She smirked. "Then how about you let me win?"

"How about you make me?

She stared at me. I looked back toward the t.v, ready to set up another lap, when I felt a hand on my inner thigh.

"Alay- hmph!"

She held my face in one hand and rubbed my thigh with the other. I moaned as she slipped her tongue in my mouth. She took over, placing her hand on my shoulder, pushing me down onto the bed without breaking the kiss. She got on top of me and pulled away, biting my lip. She looked me in the eyes before smiling and kissing down my neck. I let out a groaned as she grinded her hips down and slipped her hand under my shirt. She rubbed my stomach, making me shiver. I felt her smile against my neck as she kissed lower.

"Wait, wait." I said, grabbing her hand.

She pulled away. "I'm sorry, did I hurt your sides?"

"N-no no you didn't." I panted out.

"Then what's wrong?"

"...why are you doing this?"

She frowned. "I thought you wanted this?"

"I do! I do! Trust me I do but...is it what you want? I mean, you completely ignored me 8th, 9th, and 10th grade...why are you...what, what even brought this up?...I really love you Alayna and I'll fo anything for you...But I don't want to be a rebound fo Adam. I don't want to be played with."

She smiled softly. "I do want this. The truth is...I was starting to like you last year. When I saw you the first day you moved here...I thought you were beautiful. Didn't you hear what I said that day?"

I shook my head. "I couldn't hear anything. I lost my train of thought when I saw you."

She giggled. "I told you that your name was pretty. I never would have thought I would like you like this but in 10th grade, I saw you laughing with Dylan and the others and I realized I liked you. I...don't think I'm gay. I think I might be bi?"

I nodded my head. "That...makes sense."

I was at lost for words. I didn't know what to say. I never even thought this would happen.

"Soooo......you like me?"

She placed hand on my cheek. "Yea...I like you. And I want you."

I grabbed her arms and tugged her towards me. I kissed her roughly, enjoying th moan I brought out of her. I pulled away slowly and smiled.

"I want you too...but I want to wait." I said.

She nodded her head and snatched my controller from the bed.

I laughed. "Why are you using my controller?"

"Becuase you obviously rigged it so I'm going to used it and beat you."

"Believe what you want, I'm still going to win." I replied.

We played 5 more games and she won 4 of them.