Prologue

~Launch successful.~
~You are now free to move about the cabin (A/N: Can anyone tell me what that's a nod to? :3).~

The young boy smiled and looked to a green eyeball, floating in mid-air to his right. "Hear that, Sam?" He asked the eye with a twinge of Irish in his voice. "We can finally entertain ourselves for the trip."
The eye made a few robotic sounding beeps and squeaks, but in Jack's mind it sounded like:

But what about Auto-Pilot? You don't want to accidentally fly through a black hole!

Jack laughed. "Oh right!" Jack spun around in his chair and faced the control panel. "Computer." He said. The robotic voice echoed through the cockpit.

~Yes Jack?~

"Engage Auto-Pilot."

The panel whirred as the controls of the ship operated themselves. The Jack heard Sam's voice in his head.

Jack, come look!

Jack stood from the captain's seat and looked to where Sam was looking. His home planet, Bossatronio, being deserted. Jack's smile faded, remembering the Xostricarrians' invasion on his homeworld. The top of his hair shifted from it's normal neon green color to a sapphire blue as he remembered his mother's final words to him.

"Run, Jack. But stay hopeful. Things will be better for you, I promise. Do not view this as a time of sadness, but as a time of growth and new beginnings. Flee this chaos knowing that you are doing what me and your father have wanted to for years."

Jack's eyes watered at the image of his mother's beautiful face. Then was distracted by a loud BOOM. He stared as Bossatronio, the world he'd loved so much, was blown to chunks by the Xostricarrians. Jack was silent. His home, his friends, his family, his life, all of it was destroyed. Sam looked over at Jack, seeing that the young boy was close to breaking down into tears. Sam perched himself in the space between Jack's neck and right shoulder, attempting to comfort him. Jack looked down at Sam, smiling through the tears. Sam's voice rang in his mind.

Jack, remember what your mother wanted you to do...

Jack smiled, wiping the tears from his eyes. Sam always knew how to cheer him up. "Thanks, buddy."
Sam made a happy expression, when the ship's alarms went off. Jack spun around to see the control panel flashing red. The computer's voice echoed through the cockpit.

~Alert Alert~
~HyperDrive Malfunction~
~Travel Course has changed.~

Jack blinked, slipping back into the captain's seat, as the computer continued.

~New Destination: Earth~

Jack began hitting controls, trying to get back on course. "No no no no no!" He shouted in stress, but it was no use. Pod JSE-4502 was quickly heading to the unfamiliar planet Earth, and there was nothing that the young Bossatron could do, as he sped towards the Earth, scared, lonely, and traumatized.

But that was ten years ago.
Before his life changed forever...

A/N: Hey hey! So, I was derping around on Wattpad, and was inspired to make a story revolving around Jack being the Bossatron he is (and add to the 3 other stories I have going XD) So here y'all go! Hope you enjoy, and I will see you soon!

~☆JACL