chapter 26

J A C K

After the other day, I've decided how to plot my revenge. Me and Brooklyn have prepared a little prank for Conor and another for Josh. It's going to be so funny! We're pranking Josh first and he won't know what's happening.

It started off in the morning. Brook was trying to stay as far away from me as possible. Conor left quite early, for a meeting, so he didn't know anything that would be happening.

~

B R O O K L Y N

Me and Jack sat there. I started watching the YouTube videos that make me cry easily. After that, I put way too much blusher on the one side of my face and it looked really red, then put some purple and brown eyeshadow around my eye. It now looks like I've got a red cheek from supposedly a slap and a bruised eye from maybe a punch. Me and Jack started 'arguing'.

"When was that?" He screamed at me.
"When was what?"
"That picture taken!"
"It was last year Jack."
"Last year? It doesn't look like fucking last year! That looks like not that long ago! Who is he?" We're making up a completely random story.

"A friend."
"You cheated on me didn't you?" He's trying to sound angry although both of us are holding in the laughter.
"Didn't you!" Jack made a noise which made it sound like he'd slapped me.

"What was that for?" I really want to laugh right now.
"Because you're a cheater and a lier! You lied to me! You said you would never cheat! You swore!"
"I'm not lying! I didn't cheat Jack! Just shut up about it will you! That was last year and he's just a friend!"

"Oh sure it was... You sure you're not with him too? I know what you're like! You used to be as bad as I was!" None of this is true, and both of us are still trying not to laugh.
"Just leave me alone Jack! I've done nothing-" he made it sound like he punched me. I screamed a little and ran out the room. To make it look realistic, I had to clutch my face.

As I sat down on the couch, Josh walked in.
"What's going on?" He came and sat next to me.
"He's accusing me of cheating..." I kept my head down.

"And are you?"
"No! I wouldn't dare do that to him!"
"Promise?"
"I promise."
"Look at me." I left my head down.
"I want to see your face." I left it down.
"Please look at me. I need to make sure you're okay." I lifted my head up.

"Oh wow... I didn't think he'd hit you that hard."
"Is it bad?"
"Yeah." He pulled me in for a hug and I wrapped my arms around him. Jack then walked into the room and started shouting.
"I knew it! You're a fucking two timer! Clearly I'm not good enough for you! Hope you have a great life together!"

He went to walk off but Josh stopped him.
"No Jack, you're the one that would be a two timer! Brooklyn's not like that! She shouldn't be the one sat there with a bruised face... It should be you! Don't accuse someone of something they haven't done!"
"I'm not..."

I let the tears stop and looked over at Jack. The need to laugh is there and it's so bad!
"Josh, does this look realistic to you?"
"What, your face?"
"Yeah..."
"Well yeah! It is real isn't it?"

"Can I ask you something."
"Go ahead." He's going To punch himself when he finds out what's happened.
"How easy do you think you are to be pranked?" It came to him.
"You little bitch! Jack you dick! I thought you'd actually hit her! The makeup looks so realistic!"

Josh was telling us about everything after we all went and sat down. I've wiped off the redness of my cheek and left the 'bruise' on there. Conor's going to be questioning what's happened.

~

J A C K

Conor and Anth got back and walked in staring at Brook.
"What the fuck happened to you?"
"She was stupid!" They came and sat down next to her.
"Yeah but what happened?" Anth questioned.

"I tripped, wacked my face on the corner of the sofa and fell to the ground. I had to use my hands to keep myself up because of... Reasons. So my hand now also hurts a little."
"So you fell, wacked your head on the sofa and used your hands to stop the complete fall?" Conor's got it practically word for word!

"So Jack, what's your thoughts on kids." This is meant to be like she's giving me a clue. Conor's going to be finding out later.
"They're good. Don't want any yet but they're alright. Why did you ask?"
"No reason... Just wanted to know" no one's paying full attention to us since the tv's on.

~

B R O O K L Y N

"Good luck." I got up and exited the bedroom. Walking into Conor's was funny considering he was topless. I sat down on the bed and he sat next to me.

"You okay?" He sounds genuinely worried because I'm so quiet.
"Not really..."
"What's up?" Conor's my best friend so it wouldn't be strange if I told him.
"You know I asked Jack if he wanted kids and he said no?"

"Yeah... Oh god, this could be bad!"
"Well yeah, I'm pregnant. It's Jack's of course, but I'm not sure when it was concieved... What do I do Conor?"
"I say, tell Jack and he might be happy if it's really happening."

I thanked Conor for the advice and 'ran to tell Jack' everything. As I ran back in, a big smile was plastered across my face which put a big smile on Conor's face.
"Thanks Conor!"
"What for?"
"Being so easy to prank!" He had a small go at me. Both me and Jack went into hysterics for the rest of the day. We've accomplished our tasks. All we had to do was prank both Josh and Conor, and it's done!

(A/n) when I finally get round to writing imagines, I'll definitely do pranks as one of them XD xx

(I realy wanna prank someone in real life!)