chapter 25

C O N O R

So what's a better way to show someone you love them, than going on a date? It's exactly what Jack and Brooklyn are doing tonight. This means, me and Josh get the house to ourselves. We can also use this time to try a few little pranks!

It's been decided that me and Josh are doing a post it note prank and the water prank. It's going to be so funny! We're also thinking of hiding some mouse traps in their bed. Is that a bit too mean? Maybe... But oh well! We're not going to be the ones getting soaked/ blinded by colours/ grabbed by mousetraps.

~

B R O O K L Y N

At around 5, I started getting ready. My dress was on last and it was a gorgeous purple knee length one. My makeup was done with a nice smokey eye and darkish red lip. I've also got my hair done up in a ponytail with curls. It's really nice although my hair would look better with a bit of colour. That bit of colour is coming very soon. I still need to work out what colour will go with my brownish hair.

Jack came in to get ready, about 5 minutes before we had to leave. I watched as he got freshened up and sorted himself out, while I tried putting on some heels. That was a pain. He managed to guide me out the room and we said bye to everyone. I hugged Josh and said bye to him first.

"Conor! See you later!" We hugged a very small hug.
"Have fun Brooky!" He released me from the hug.
"Will do thanks." Jack took my hand in his and we started walking out the door. There was a short ride to our date and the uber driver was really nice.

~

We arrived outside of some fancy, posh restaurant.
"Oh my god Jack! We can't eat here. What are you doing?"
"I want to make up for everything I've done. All because I love you. Now can we please go in so we don't miss our reservation?" I took Jack's hand and together we walked in. It still looks really posh.
"Hi there, reservation for Maynard."
"Right this way."

We followed the guy to our table and scanned the menus. After both of us ordered food, we just sat and spoke about anything and everything. There was a long catch up on each others lifes. Our food arrived and we ate it then may have ordered desert. That came pretty quick and we ate that too. Jack payed and we left the restaurnt.

~

"Thanks Jack." He looked at me and smiled.
"That's okay... I love you y' know."
"I love you too." Both of us had big grins on our faces. Me and Jack linked arms and started walking somewhere.
"Now where are you taking me?"

"To a shop. Somehwere to unposh ourselves." That's a word I've never heard before.
"Unposh? What?"
"That restaurant was way too posh so we need to 'unposh' ourselves by going to a shop." That would make sense.

We got to the shop and looked around. I went to the sweets while Jack went to get something else. As I got to the counter, the man working there had already put his things in a bag so I couldn't see what he's getting. I then also paid for my things and we left.

"What did you get?" I can see alcohol and a box in there.
"Oh just some alcohol."
"What's the box?" He looked at me confused.
"Don't think I can't see it. What is it?"

"Well there's this thing I've been meaning to do for a while... It involves you and you haven't done it for quite some time. Tonight was date night so I wanna make this special for you." He's so sweet. I also know exactly what he's on about!

~

C O N O R

Jack text me to say they were on their way back. Me and Josh have only just finished putting cups around their bed. After we'd done it, both of us realised we forgot the post it notes and the mouse traps. We'll have to save that one for another day!

They arrived back, both of them with bags in their hand. It's obvious they've been to a shop. I can see that Brook got sweets and Jack got alcohol... As well as something else. I now know exactly what they're doing tonight!

Jack walked into his room to put down the box.
"Conor! What the fuck have you done to my room?" I walked up to him and laughed.
"Have fun cleaning it up..."
"You're a dick!"
"I helped." Josh came to see what was going on.

"I'll get you back for this you know! I've got so many ideas in my head of what I could do to you guys currently. Have fun in the next week or so... Now clean this up. You made the mess, you sort it out!" Me and Josh just stood there laughing.
"I'm being serious. Clean it!" Jack stood back.

We were literally forced to clean it! He stood and watched us as we moved it all instead of wasting the water, a lot of it stayed on the side so it could be drank. I felt like we were stood there for hours doing that. Most likely, we were.

~

J A C K

Conor and Josh finished emptying the room so me and Brook went in and got comfy. She pulled off her clothes and went to put some more on, but I couldn't resist. I lunged myself at her quickly, kissing her hard against the wall. She moved so I was the one against the wall. Slowly she pulled off everything and I was completely naked. I felt her move away from my face and down to my dick. She left small kisses which was turning me on massively!

B R O O K L Y N

I took him into my mouth quickly and started to move up and down. He's breathing quickly and I know that he's been waiting a long time for this. I continued to suck and swirl my tongue around him.

"Baby... I need to-" I pulled away from him. I moved back up to his mouth and started kissing him again. He grabbed my back and started walking me backwards, towards the bed. We hit the bed and both fell backwards, onto it.

Jack started kissing me, lovingly. I felt his hands going all over my body and pulling the rest of my clothes off. He started to move downwards and returned the favour of what I did for him.

We were kissing again and Jack started rummaging around his bedside table. I saw him grab a condom. Jack got off me and I just led there while he opened the packet and put the condom on.

He came over to me and started kissing me, softly this time.
"You ready princess?" The use of nickname made me smile.
"I've been ready for fucking years!" Jack moved himself, and pushed in. I forgot what to expect from this since I haven't done it in so long!

He started thrusting his hips and I could feel him going in and out of me. I've forgotten how it felt, but right now it feels incredible! Both me and Jack are letting out small breathy moans. We're probably making so much noise that it's disturbing Conor and Josh.

I felt both me and Jack reach our climax and he pulled out. We both led there on the bed, breathing heavily and tired. Jack put his arms around me and pulled me close after pulling us both under the covers. He's very warm so I snuggled right back into him.

Jack got his laptop out and we started to watch some netflix. The both of us led there and watched the film intently. I felt Jack start kissing and sucking at my neck at one point. It's only because he never actually did it while we were doing things. That's something he always likes to do so he decided this time, to do it after. It wasn't long before Jack started rubbing small circles on my thigh, which meant I fell asleep very quickly. Tonight has been incredible!

(A/n) hope you enjoyed that prank... it kinda backfired though but I was hoping to write that and I did... hope your enjoying!! Also, this girl is very very happy! Now got a girlfriend... are you proud of me? I'm honestly so much happier now!! Xx

(Hehe that girlfriend is my best friend and she's soon to be in a realtionship...)