chapter 12

B R O O K L Y N

At school today me and Jack decided to finally go public. We walked in, hand in hand. As we sat in form, Jack had his arm around me and we kissed a couple times.

Me and Jack walked to first lesson, hand in hand. When we walked in the room, all eyes were on us. I walked to where we sit and Jack followed me but then everyone's eyes were following us both. It was quite a weird lesson.

At break we had a couple people come up to us.
"Omg is it finally real?" This girl asked.
"What?" I'm trying to act as if I don't know what they're on about.
"Jacklyn! How long has it been?"
"Well for starters, yeah we're together. Also it's been a little while. But you don't need to know how long." A few more girls came up to us at break and asked ten million questions.

~

During 3rd lesson, Jack's lad friends were asking him about us. We were in drama at the time.
"Is it true you've finally got with her?" Jack just nodded.
"Have you fucked her yet?" He shook his head. Thank god he didn't reveal to them.

I got a little closer but they didn't notice.
"That's an obvious lie! Was she good?"
"The fucking best ever!" He finally spoke. I ran over to them and hugged him from the side.

"Hey beatiful." I smiled at the nickname, just like I do every time.
"Alright?" I nodded.
"Listen up class! Is there any relationships in the room?" Everyone pointed to me and Jack!
"Perfect! You can play the parts of the two that kiss!" We're sorting out parts for a school performance at the moment. Me and Jack are the two main characters... This should be fun!

The teacher got us to rehearse the first scene. It had a small kiss in it. We did the kiss and the scene was over.
"I feel a little awkward kissing you in front of others."
"That was barely anything. You'll be a lot closer when kissing as it goes on. As in the next kiss you're still stood quite close together." The teacher told us both. This should be fun!

~

It got to lunch and me and Jack joined Conor in our usual spot. I felt Jack turn to look at me so I looked at him. Suddenly he just kissed me. It came out of no where. I heard aww's from around us as we pulled away and Jack pulled me into a hug.

"You two are so freaking cute together! We saw an actual Jacklyn kiss! And we can see more at the year 11 production!" Conor gave us funny look.
"It's the school production... Me and Jack were roped into it."
"Well it would be good if you two could kiss properly because that's got to be in the end." We can kiss properly all right. We do it every day!

~

There were so many people asking about us through the rest of the day. I got a little bit fed up of it. It's alright because I can put up with it. As long as this doesn't happen for long or any more than it needs to, I'll be okay. We finally got to go home.

(Ergh no a/n. Boring!)