Authors Note

Hey Everyone! I just wanted to say that the book will be released tomorrow and I will have a schedule released too on here about when I write every chapter! So I really hope you enjoy and make sure before you read the book that you read the description of the book because it has a backstory that's really important!
I'll put the backstory right here so you don't have to go back! You're Welcome! <3

Description Of Book

My name is (Y/N) (L/N), I am 18 and my life consist of constant abuse. I haven't been to school since elementary and my mom homeschooled me. For any small break I had, I was abused by my dad.
My mom died at the age of 54, she died of blood loss. My dad murdered her because she was protecting me from him along with my sister.
Now I have to go to school... With cuts and bruises. I have no clothes expect my (F/C) hoodie, my black mask, my black jeans that are ripped by my Dad and my (F/C) tee. All my other belongings and clothes were burned by my him.
I hope my school is better than this hell hole I have to call home because school is the only place I can escape my father.
The only rule for me is I can't make friends or my father will kill them like he did my mother and sister.

No friends, No talking.

My Schedule For The Book/Books
**Updated**

Posting a chapter at least every week of all my books!
No exact schedule just play by ear