Chapter 2: Meeting Hiccup

Hiccup's POV

Ok first day of school hear i come. I wonder what they will think of me, last time i came, they treated me like garbage. As i entered the school girl's sterted to fangirl, faint, and some of them just started to talk to the person next to them. Wierd, that didn'thappen before. I guess mom was right, i did change. Meanwile i was walking, i saw the gang i use to hang out with. Apperently they didn't change at all. Exept one thing, they all kept fighting. Eusually, i was the one that made sure they didn't fight. I guess i was rong when i said " they won't fight anymore ". Hehe, Wow look at jack, he colored his hair to plataniom blond hair. Punzi, she looks cuter, ( A/N is that even a word ) and her hair it's short and, with brown hair. Merida got taller, and it looks like she's More rude now. No offence, look at Elsa she's beautiful, i bet Jack is still going after Elsa. Wait a minute.... is that, Anna. No that can't be her, last time I saw her she was small, with no shape. Since I was little I always liked anna, im glad she's still here. I guess that everybody does change, well let's see if they remember me. * Starts to walk to the group *

Anna's POV

Is that... No that can't be him. This is not happening, that ...... thats not possible. I noticed that the group was shocked as I was. The girls were starting to slobber, eww. Oh dear here he comes, I'll just leave.

H: hey guys.

* no answer *

H: I guess you guys don't remember me.

E: H- hiccup.

H: The same as always.

J: That can't be you.

H: why?, afraid a new hot guy may get you're popularity

M: Ok that's not hiccup, he never talked back.

P: yeah and hiccup, if it is you. You're not scrawny, you're built up. Last time I saw you you were the size of that post right here. Care to explain.

M: by the way hiccup, you're hot.

H: Thanks merida, I'll take that as a compliment. Well thanks to puberty, I got taller, and to the workout I've been doing.

E: Wow, I guess we all did change. Especially you and Anna, you both looked like nerds when you were both little. I bet she would be happy to see you.

H: Thanks Elsa, by the way where is Anna.

With Anna

Why did I leave I mean, I'm always there when there's a new person. But I can't stop to fell something about him, even as kids I always felt something for him. I always felt nervous around him, kept blushing, and smiled at him with no reason. What is wrong with me, I can't hold it anymore. I kneed help, but I guess I'll have to go back with the group. Or else.

With the group

Hiccups POV

Seriously can the group stop fighting, for once I can't hold it anymore. There more annoying then eusual.

H: Guys stop fighting it's annoying. Can you guys do something else besides fighting.

E: no not really. We don't know what to do we are bored.

H: Wait a minute, what do you mean " we don't know what to do ".

P: Usually Anna is the one saying or doing something for us, she makes the group together. If it wasn't for her love, this group wouldn't be together. Thank you Anna.

M: Yeah thanks Anna * sarcastically *

A: * suddenly appears * You're welcome * sarcastically as well *

Wow wow, when did Anna come. Didn't really notice when she come, I guess she is still sneaky as always. Hehe, wow Anna she's... she's beautiful. Look at her big round aqua eyes, that can reflect her eager emotion. I always loved her crazy emotion, her smile, and who would forget..... her heart. The heart, that would heal anybody that's hert and broken. She is the only person who can fix my broken heart.

A: Umm hiccup you ok.

H: who? Me?

A: Noooo..... grandpa* sarcastically *

J: Who called me grandpa!

A: Jack calm down, I'm just playing. You really take things easily. * Starts to laugh*

* Everyone laughs *

H: wow that is true.

A: what's true.

* Everyone looks at her *

A : oh that hehe, sorry. Yeah I guess it is.

.

.

.

.

.

After school

WITH ANNA AND ELSA

ANNA'S POV

Today, was a great day. No fighting, No drama, and well hiccup he's back. I'm really happy to see those gorges green eyes. Wait What, hold on a second. Why am a felling this, oh no. No..No...No....No! I can't fell this this is not allowed. Ahhh, gosh why me. Why can't it be Elsa, wait a minute she is going through this. Great, now I have to deal with this love non- seance. I hope I can hold it.

HICCUP'S POV

Wow, what a day I can't believe I saw them again. I'm really happy to know that there are fine and nothing will happen to them, at least I hope. When I got home, the first thing I did was to text Jack . So I went into my room, and opened the laptop.

Me: hey guys what's up. 3: 35

Jack_the_grandpa: Nothing much but yeah. 3: 37

Me: Hey did you notice how all the girls changed. 3: 39

Jack_The_grandpa: Yeah they all changed especially Anna. She got cute, Hey dude can I tell you something, but don't tell Anna. Please. 3: 39

Me: why? Something wrong. 4:00

Jack_the_grandpa: Well.... Nevermind. 4: 02

Me: common Jack, spit it out. I won't tell Anna. Promise. 4: 02

Jack_the_grandpa: Ok fine it's just..... 4: 03

........................................................................

Tantan hey guys what's up, just saying thank you. Who am I saying thank you to? To everybody who is reading this book. And I would appreciate if you guys

Comment,
Vote,
Share, and
Follow.

So I know who is reading, so I can finish or continue the books I'm doing. Thank you and goodbye my little donuts.