Chapter 4

"When I'm with you, I'm never alone"
- Never Be, 5sos

Jaerin's p.o.v

"So how did you two meet ?" I asked the two of them and I took a sip of the coffee that I ordered. I really need it right now.

"Well we met at the park. We kinda bumped into eachother." She said.

"Oh I see. That's such cute way to meet each other. Is he giving you a hard time ?" I joked.

"Oh no he isn't. He's so sweet actually." She answered as she looked at Tae.

Fuck this shit is breaking my heart. I looked at my phone.

"Sorry Tae. I'd really love to go and learn more about you two but I have to get going." I stood up and grabbed my bag.

"You two can go on a date or something. Take care Tae. Make him happy Eunri." I told them quickly while rushing out the coffee shop and quickly riding the bus home.

I put my headphones on and tears blurred my vision.

I reached the dorms and silently walked in. Tears slowly fell from my eyes.

Why am I so hurt when I shouldn't ? He was never mine. I was just a friend. His happiness comes first. Stop being selfish Jaerin.

"Noona ? Are you crying ?" A voice asked from behind me.

'Shit the boys are home.' I cursed in my head and quickly wiped my tears away.

"Crying ? Who ?" More voices came inside the kitchen.

The boys all saw me.

"Rinnie ? Who made you cry ? We'll beat him up for you." Jimin said with worrying in his voice. Jin guided me to the sofa and sat me down and Yoongi covered me with a blanket.

Jungkook and Hobi got the ice cream and snacks.

Namjoon put his arms around me and he let me cry in his shoulder.

"Will you let us know the reason noona ?" Kookie slowly asked me. Yoongi rubbed my back.

"He's dating someone." I hiccupped.

They looked confused for a moment.

"Are you by any chance talking about Taehyung ?" Hobi asked me. I nodded.

"You like hyung ? As in like like ? As in like ?" Kookie asked me.  I nodded again.

"He's not dating you ?" Namjoon asked.

"If he was am I going to be upset like this ?" I retorted.

"Touché." He whispered.

"Aigoo. He doesn't know what he's missing on Jaerin. Don't worry. He's gonna realize what he really needs." Jin comforted me.

I lied there on the sofa all day as the boys tried to cheer me up.

My phone beeped and I opened it.

"I won't be home tonight. Can you cover for me ? Thank you. I'll make it up to you." The message read.

I replied back with an okay.

"Please don't tell him that I like him okay ? Also pretend that you don't know about his girlfriend. Thank you boys." I told them as we ate dinner.

"You can trust us Jae. Where is he anyway ?" Hobi asked.

"He said he won't be home." I replied.

His happiness first.