한상혁 : Call You Mine

»───── « ❀ » ─────«

You were getting late so you quickly grabbed your bag and car keys. This is your first time to attend VIXX's concert and you were very excited that you barely slept last night.

As you reached the venue, you walked straight to the front seat in the middle because the show's going to start anytime soon.

"안녕하세요! Real V! V.I.X.X VIXX 입니다!" The boys greeted in unison.

They were now introducing themselves, and doing some fan services while Hyuk's eyes we're looking at the audience one by one as if he's looking for somebody. When he saw you, he smiled and waved at you and the girls around you started screaming and saying things that made you giggle.

"OMO! Hyukkie waved at me!"

"AHHH! Hyuk-oppa smiled at me!!"

They played a very cute and funny VCR which made all of you cringe, scream, and laugh. After that, the boys started to perform. While they are on stage, you can hear the fans shouting the chants together. Now, it's time for their solo performances.

VIXX N came first. His performance was awesome, you were all amazed as he danced in Self Disunion. Then, Leo's turn. He sang a ballad song that almost brought you in tears. And Ken, sang a lively song, his voice was so awesome as he sang the high notes. Hongbin's solo was a cool hologram performance. Ravi performed the Dirty Player that he composed. And the one you've been waiting for. It's Hyuk's turn.

The dim lights made the moment more exciting. Hyuk started to play the piano and you remembered how you smile so widely everytime he sings and plays the piano for you, you can't help but fall for his charms.

A small light went on Hyuk as he started singing.

About not too long ago, I woke up feeling kind of blue
Picked up my phone and I decided that I hit up you
We talked for a little while, ask me if I could roll through
Met up, got food, and we spent time till the night was through

At this moment, all you hear was Hyuk's voice. You can't even hear the fans screaming.

Call you my own, and can I call you my lover
Call you my one and only girl
Call you my everything, call you my baby
You're the only one who runs my world

He stood up and roamed around the stage. He sang so well and did some choreography. You noticed that he was giving you glances and smiling at you. You didn't miss out any expressions and any gestures because all you did was stare at him.

Call you my own, and can I call you my lover
Call you my one and only girl
Call you my everything, call you my baby
You're the only one who runs my world

When he sang the last part. He stared back at you. He took the red rose on his coat and he kneeled down the stage to give it to you.

Call you my own and can I call you my lover? Call you my one and only girl..

That moment made you flustered and happy at the same time. He smiled widely at you before he turned his back and went backstage.

"You're so lucky!!" Said the other girls while you're just smiling at them.

After the concert, you went back stage to congratulate them. You saw the five of them outside the room.

"Oh, (your name), thanks, Hyuk is still there on the waiting room. You can go inside." Hakyeon said as he pointed on the door of their waiting room.

You went inside the room and saw Hyuk standing with a bouquet of roses.

"Did you like it?" He said as he walked towards you.

You smiled and nodded.

"(y/n), can I call you.... mine?" He handed you the roses while his cheeks are already turning red.

"Hyuk.. Of course.. Yes.." You smiled warmly at him as he hugged you tightly.

"I love you (y/n).."

"I love you too Hyukkie.."

You were about to kiss when-

"AWWWWWWWWWW!!!...." Said the five boys in unison.

"형님들!" He shouted.

You all just laughed while Hyuk was scratching the back of his neck due to the embarrasment.

- fin -