Chapter 13: Hello sunshine.

Start from the beginning

She frowned."Okay mummy." I laughed again and kissed her forehead. The door opened again but this time it was Haily,Mom and Jake. As soon as Jake saw that Bella was awake he ran to her and hugged her tight apologising and blaming himself."Hey! It's not youer fault okay? I was stubborn and didn't want to come with you guys okay? so yeah don't blame yourself." she shushed him. Haily sort of jumped on the bed laughing as Bella yelled playfully. Mom smiled softly and hugged her. " Welcome back sweetie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally we were back home.And by saying back home. I mean we were at mine and Bella's.She was so tired and weak.So I swept her off her feet and carried her to our bedroom. Her arms were around my neck. Her breath was uneven.From time to another she'd cough lightly.As I sat her on the bed there was one of my button up shirts laying beside her,she took it and looked at  me to leave the room. I raised my hands in the air laughing before shutting the door behind me. I went down to the kitchen to make us something to eat then I saw some spaghetti,and decided that's the easiest thing I can do.I watched as the food rolled around in the pot and didn't notice that someone was behind me.Until I heard Bella cough again. I frowned and turned around watching her as she stumbled to sit on the stool failing every time,being short is not helping her.She pouted and crossed her arms frowning at the stool."Having a problem are we?" I chuckled.She looked at me and narrowed her eyes."Don't you dare and make fun of me."

I laughed and walked towards her hugging and lifting her up to sit her on the stool in the same time."Why did you come down?" I asked."I though you forgot me and I was lonely up there." She whispered. I smiled and stared in her eyes then her lips.I licked mine and leaned in to kiss her closing my eyes but instead of meeting her lips I met her palm.I opened my eyes and she gave me a sad smile."you can't kiss me, I cough a lot." she said. "Bullshit." I kissed her deeply although she tried to push me away but I didn't budge and came closer to her so that my body was between her legs. She was refusing to kiss me back. " It's okay baby,just kiss me." I said between kisses.

She refused again so I sneaked my hands under the shirt she was wearing which was mine and squeezed he sides." Do it." She finally kissed me but pulled back quickly." I smell something burning. My eyes widened and I turned away from her to a burning food.I took the pot quickly and into the sink. I heard giggling behind me."What's so funny huh?" I whined,I really wanted to do something special to though I know that cooking spaghetti isn't that special but I also knew she loved it. "nothing!" She laughed.I smirked but was quickly whipped away as I realized that we have nothing to but crackers. What ever let it be so we spent the night eating whatever unhealthy food we have got.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 The next day I woke up Harry wasn't next to me. I stretched and found a note on the night stand."I'm out with Dad,mom is coming over  to our's in 30 min. after you're awake.She's taking you to where we are.Love you.xx"

I sighed he knew when am I gonna wake up.I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom,my body still weak and breath uneven just like the last night.I took a warm shower and put on a white sun dress.Left my hair to dry and was too lazy to put on any make up. I went down stairs and found a plate full of pancakes with another note. "I want you to them alllll.xx" I sighed and placed the note aside and started to eat but actually,I didn't finish the whole plate.Just after 30 min.I found Anne looking through the glass door in search for me. I went quickly and opened the door to receive a huge hug from her."They've missed you love." She said through the hug."Who missed me?" I asked smiling."The rest of the pack,they've been asking about you.And Harry's grandmother." I grinned as she mentioned Hrry's grandmother.I've missed her so much.I was doubting that the pack missed me,I mean I was a bit of a stranger right? " No.you're the alpha's mate,now come on Harold is so eager to see you." She laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't get to see his normal human form as when we arrived he had just finished his fight and I was met by his  huge brown wolf. He circled around me then started to rub him self on my body so I ran my hand through his thick fur coat.I smiled but quickly frowned as another wolf reached us and Harry growled at him and stood in front of me in attempt to protect me from whatever danger that wolf could cause.The Wolf's black hair stood up and teeth greeted.I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared but as long as Harry was by my side I knew everything is gonna be alright. Just as they were going to make a move on each other Harry's father shouted at the black wolf warning him by saying that "the fight was over".So it turned over it's heels and ran away. I didn't realize that Harry was gone until I felt Anne's hand tugging mine."He'll be right back,just forget that pervert." If it was any other time I'd have laughed at her comment but I felt that something wrong was going on with that weird black wolf but I let it go for now.Anne led me to where Harry's father stood and actually shouting at some men,throwing orders here and there. "Hello Isabelle." He smiled showing his kind eyes again and hugged me.I smiled as he pulled back.He started to explain to me some stuff about werewolf and how do they fight,and that every werewolf has got a weak spot and an encouragement one. After a while of talking and explaining Anne and Harry's father excused themselves assuring me that Harry will be here soon.

So I sat on big rock waiting for him,until I felt two arms around me but those weren't Harry's."I can stay with you until he comes."  I turned around to see a muscular guy with black hair and dark eyes. I felt slightly scared and preyed his arms off to stand up."Umm,no thanks I'm gonna be fine on my own."I said turning to leave but my arm was snatched by the guy so my body was pressed to his. " Oh come on,me and Styles are pretty good friends,don't let that wolfs aggressive scene get to you." he smirked.Then it hit me,that black scary wolf was him. "You're lying." I said through greeted teeth and tried to get out of his grasp,for his luck no one was around and I was so weak to win this stupid fight and prey him of but then. "Let her go Max." Harry was finally here. so Max is his name I see. "Oooh,Mr.Alpha-im-very- tough  is here." He laughed. Harry clenched his fists and jaw."Max let her go,I'm telling you or I swear you're going to regret it." He said again."Why Harry? You're the Alpha,Dad's favourite and you've got a beautiful mate." By saying beautiful mate his hands were all over my body. "Fine you chose." Harry said and attacked him pulling me from his grip and away.Blow after blow was sent to Max from Harry.People started to gather up trying to separate between the two of them.But no one succeeded but shooting gun making a huge noise coming from Harry's father's gun making everyone stop their actions. "Everybody go to where you came from." He shouted.Everybody rushed until eventually it cleared over me,Harry,his father and Max who had a bleeding nose. "What's Your problem?" Harry's father yelled at both of them. Max was about to talk but was silenced and dragged away by Harry's father. "Go home you two I'll see you tomorrow Harry." He said.Harry Came and pulled me off the ground." lets go." he said carrying me home.