One Shots #1

I decided to do some one shots for Polaroid. Hope you like it ;)
EAC

Camila's POV

"Lo where's Cammy?" I yelled out to my wife while simultaneously searching for our 5 year old daughter Camren.

"In the room guarding Anson's room. She doesn't want anything to happen to her baby brother." My wife came up to me and kissed me softly on the lips.

Days like today I'm thankful to have her by my side. She was my rock, my anchor, my Lo.

Heading to the coffee pot I took 2 cups and poured us both some coffee. Setting it on the table I watched as my wife started sipping slowly while typing away on her phone.

My phone beeped a few minutes later.

#FifthHarmonyGroupChat

Ally: Hey guys, what we doing tonight?
DinahJ: Yeah, need some girl time.
Mani: How about a sleepover?
Lo: We have kids to ya know.
Camz: I agree with DJ we need girl time but me and Lo got 2 babies and DJ has one on the way??
DinahJ: Get someone to watch them. Lo would your or Camz parents be up for babysitting?
Camz: Mom been bugging me about seeing them. I'll ask her to watch them for the day.
Mani:😜
Ally:😅
DinahJ:😆
Lo: 🎧
Camz: you guys are weird.
Mani: but u love us.
Camz: sometime😉

After the chat ended I texted my mom who was very excited to be taking care of her grand babies for the day.

"Moms picking the kids up in 10. You get Anson and his things ready, I'll go get Cammy." I said to my wife before walking to my sons room.

My daughter was currently starring at her brother with a Styrofoam baseball bat. She looked half asleep.

"Baby, grandma is picking you up in a few minutes. Your spending the night with her. Lets get you ready and have some breakfast yeah?"

She looked up at me with her mommas green eyes. "What bout Anson? He coming too mommy?"

She really loved him.
I nodded before holding my hand out for her to rake.

5 minutes later she was dressed and packed. Now we were in the kitchen waiting for Lo with Anson while I was fixing breakfast for her and Cammy.

"Mommy, are you gonna have another baby?" I turned to look at her. That was a odd question.

"I don't think so baby girl." She smiled a toothy smile before taking her plate of food and eating it.

Mom came and picked up the kids. Not before long the girls all arrived at our house.

Ally was first, she started cooking our lunch.

Dinah Jane came in looking amazing for someone who could give birth at any day.

Later that night as we all lay on the bed we made on the floor DJ started getting really bad cramps.

At first we thought it was a false alarm but after her water broke all over Mani we knew.
DJ was about to give birth to her first child.

" Oh My God!! It hurts so bad." She fell over clutching her belly.

Mani came in, yelling to get DJ in the car and that everything for her baby was packed.

At the hospital

We were all allowed to stand by as DJ gave birth, her husband also with us.

As the doctor told her to push she clutched his hand tighter. " Get this kid outta me!!!"

"One more push honey your doing great. Now on the count of three. One, two, push." The doctor instructed.

A few hours later

Dinah had a beautiful baby boy, Tyler.

*AN*
Short I know. I'll do more one shots later in time.

Hope you enjoyed it.

EAC