Story Outline

Story Outline

This is a story of an arranged marriage. But it does not stop there. For it revels on reasons that would leave you entirely baffled

Meet Linda - for the story revolves around her life that is constantly an utter chaos with her drastic fate. Here, you would learn how she survives through her parents' predicament to a betrothal with a complete stranger - Samuel.

Meet Sam - a humungous flirt after many skirts in the whole of Wilfred District.

When it has been pronounced for these two to unite as a couple - all hell is loose and Linda's elder brothers go to extremes against such a union that would never benefit their sister. But cause her heart-break and harm.

Now, can a mere reason as lack of sociality be the only reason behind this betrothal? Or maybe, there is more to the eye than can see with Sir Francis' cunning ways.

Perhaps, once Linda learns of the true causes, she could never be that meek, obedient girl any longer. And there's yet more, in the form of a genuine one-sided infatuation.

Come now, discover Linda's story and allow her to teach you her comprehension behind - A Theorem for Love...

© 2013 by surviving_heart952. All rights reserved.