It All Started With A Movie (Diall Hovato)

Authors Note:

Hey guys! I'm not sure how many people would read this, but I hope it's good enough! This is my first story ever so please vote and comment!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's POV

I'm going through a few old-ish movies that Liam got for us to watch.

Sherlock Homles- Nah!

Avatar - Seen a billion times.

Up In The Air - Nope!

Toy Story - No ways!

Camp Rock - Okay, maybe.

"Which one have you chosen Niall?'' Harry asked me.

"This one." I said, showing the DVD to Harry while giving it to Zayn so that he could put it into the DVD player. I was so hungry and the pizza we had called for hadn't arrived yet. I was just about to complain when the doorbell rang. I ran to open it and payed the pizza man. Then we all started eating the pizza while watching Camp Rock.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The movie was actually very good. The girl who was playing Mitchie was beautiful.

''What's that girl's name?" I asked.

"Which girl?" Zayn asked me.

"The girl who is playing Mitchie." I replied.

"Her name is Demi Lovato." Liam clarified.

"Demi Lovato." I muttered, trying to search my brain for that name, but to no avail.

"Aww! Does little Niall have a crush?" Louis teased in a baby-ish voice.

"No! Shut up. Lets go to sleep." I said, trying to get off topic.

After that all of us went to sleep. I was not sleepy at all so I took out my laptop and searched for 'Demi Lovato'. She was an year elder to me. I followed her on twitter and then tweeted 'Today I saw Camp Rock. Isn't @ddlovato so beautiful? Can you please make her notice me by trending #deminoticeniall?' and then I switched of my laptop and went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

*Next Morning*

Demi's POV

I woke up early in the morning and brushed my teeth. I ate my breakfast and went on Twitter. I saw all the trending topics but one specific topic caught my eye. It was called '#deminoticeniall'. Do they want me to follow that boy from the cute British-Irish boyband One Direction?

I saw some of my notifications and saw that Niall had tweeted about me. I followed him back and replied to him that he was cute as well. I got up and made myself a cold-coffee. When I came back, I saw lots of Directioner's had tweeted me, thanking me for following Niall back.

Their fans were so sweet! Suddenly, I got a DM from Niall saying, 'Hey Demi! Thanks for following back! How are you so pretty?'. I smiled at his sweetness and replied, 'You are cute as well Niall!'. We kept on chatting for at least two hours until I had to go to record songs for my newest album, 'Demi'.

Niall's POV

"Yay! She tweeted me and DM'ed me!" I screamed in joy.

The lads walked in with surprised looks on their faces.

"What happened mate?'' Liam asked me.

"Demi lovato tweeted me and DM'ed me!" I said, jumping up and down in joy.

"Oh! So Louis was right! Niall does likes Demi!'' Harry said.

My cheeks went red. It can't possibly be true, can it? I mean, I haven't even met her, and we've only chatted for two days!

Zayn interrupted me from my thoughts.

"Mate, are you okay?'' he asked .

"Yup!" I said, popping the P.

After that, they left and Demi DM'ed me back.

D - ********** is my phone number.

N - Thanks! ********** is mine. So, Demi, will you be there for the VMA's?

D - Yup! We can meet there then!

N - Yes! I would love to!

D - Of course you would ;)

N - Do you have Skype?

D - Yes.

N - I'll text you my username.

D - Okay. Bye Niall! I have to go! Recording....again!

N - Bye Demi!

I saved her number and named it 'Demi <3'.

The question was still nibbling at the back of my mind.

Do I like Demi?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

How was this?

~Alyssa