Hermione is Melody Riddle

(Disclaimer: All Harry Potter characters and the Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K Rowling)

A little girl with black hair and brown eyes stood and starred at the fireplace, she did not wait for Santa, no. It was her birthday and her guests would arrive by floo, the girl's name was Melody Riddle and she was a witch. She was going to celebrate her birthday. And she would be eight years old.

" be patient darling they will arrive soon, if you continue to stir at it then it might explode" her father, Tom said and chukled, his followers knew him as voldemort, or the dark lord

" come and taste the frosting dearie " her mom Helena said

" it's delicious mom" Melody said and grinned, she had just got rid of the frosting that was left on her lip, as she heard the fire giving a kind of a whistling noise, you know like a doorbell.

The first person she saw was Draco's father, and then she turned back to her mom again as she had not seen Draco and she was going to ask if she knew where he was.

" Narcissa you look gorgeous as always.. can you help me put on the candles ? " Helena asked as she saw her friend, step through the chimney.

Helena herself was wearing a blue dress, her brown hair was set up in a ponytail with some hair loose so that it fell to either side of her face. And right now she had finished putting the frosting on the chocolate cake. So all that was left was the candles. Even though they all were magical they liked doing easy things like putting candles on a cake, the muggle way instead of using house elves as it seemed more appropriate after all, it was a special occasion.

Melody smiled at Draco as she finally saw him and looked at the present which Lucius had in his hand, which she knew was hers, and most likely it was Draco that had bought it for her, she made a 'be quiet' sign by pressing her finger to her lip so only Draco saw before she sneaked up to his father and tried to snatch the gift from him.

Voldemort,had talked with Lucius " I'm worried that the order might be coming, it's like feeling i have in my bones, but i dont know what they are after " he said. voldemort had black hair and green eyes. - melody had gotten the eyes after her mother- he was dressed in a green suit. ( basically its a grown up tom riddle with nose and everything intact and he is not green he is only slightly tanned)

he smirked slightly when he saw his daughter try to get the present from Lucius's hand, he snapped his fingers, and the present landed in his own hands

" you will have to wait till the other guests arrive.. We still have to wait for Crab,Goyle,Pansy, Blaise and Marcus" he said and put the gift on a small table wich could expand once there was a need to.

Melody pouted and with her doe like brown eyes, anyone would have given here whatever she wanted, but of course it was her father that had learned her how to do it.

" go and play with the racing brooms instead dear the guest will come on time" Voldemort said, and once the children were up in the air, in the backyard. He added " if they know what's best for them".

Soon the guests arrived and the party could start, they had all arrived on time, of course no one wanted to upset the dark lord, especially on his daughters birthday.

Every one of the children was on Melody's age except from Marcus which was nine. And he pointed it out when it was seemed fit. He also acted like a big brother for Melody, and for the other eight year olds.

Crab and Goyle was acting like kind of body guards even now, mostly because their own fathers were voldemorts sort of life guards, the ones that were the real bodyguard of voldemort were Bellatrix and Henry, Marcus's father.