Max

"We are going to be filming a six film series called Stranded in Florida starting late September early October. I have a friend with a little island he said we can use. I want some models from each house to be in the series. I was thinking about you and Kai," Rex was saying to me. I was trying to pay attention but I was tracking Ellie's every move. It looked like she had been crying. Damn. I hoped she was okay.

"Yeah that sounds awesome," I reply hoping that whatever he said was really awesome.

"I want you to start working full time as our in house trainer and nutritionist. One day you will want to retire from being in front of the camera and when that day comes I want you to already be working in a job you dreamed about having and worked hard to make come true." Now I was listening.

"I would be honored. Thanks Rex," I say shaking his hand.

"Now quit staring at my daughter and go talk to her. I know something happened earlier and I think she would feel better with you by her side," Rex gently pushed me towards Ellie and he didn't have to tell me twice.

"Hey Ellie, you feeling okay," I ask as soon as I'm in range. She looks up at me and smiles, but it's not one of her genuine smiles.

"Yeah, I'm just tired," she says sighing softly.

"I'm sorry that you had to listen to that asshat," I say pulling her into a hug. I feel her wrap her arms around me and I'm a little surprised to feel a stirring in my nether regions. Ever since getting up close and personal with Ellie the other day I've been seriously twisted. I scold my dick, "We are comforting her moron, besides you like dick."

"Me too, but you guys make me feel better," I hear her whisper against my chest.

"Ellie come get some food, bebe," Mia reaches for her arm and I let her be whisked away to the food table.

"I'm really starting to dislike that girl." I look at Ash and grin. He looks adorable with the pout on his face.

"I mean she is always stealing our girl away, and who gave her permission to kiss her like that," he muttered.

"Our girl huh," I wonder.

"Yes Ash, our girl. You will come to realize sooner or later that the three of us are meant to be." With that he walked off towards the drink table.

"Hey," I yell after him, "No alcohol." I laugh as he flips me the bird.