Ash

Most days I had to keep from pinching myself. I kept expecting to wake up and find myself back in back woods Arkansas. That would just suck. Being here in Cali was definitely better. If someone would have told me nine months ago that I would be living in the same state with the Hollywood Hills, going to college practically on a beach, and shooting my load on camera I would have laughed in their face. Stuff like that only happened to people in the movies. I wasn't poor but being raised by a single mom didn't mean I was living in the lap of luxury. Don't get me wrong. My mom is the best. She worked her ass off to provide us with a cozy home, food on the table, and decent clothes. I love that woman to pieces. She's really cool with the whole porn and being bi thing. She just wants me to be safe. Honestly this all started with a dare. I'm a sucker for them. I had applied to several schools all over the country and had been accepted. Hate to brag but I am a freaking genius. Don't let my piercings, tattoos, and mohawk fool you. I am a straight up nerd. I worked my ass off to get a full ride to any school I wanted to. But even with tuition, room and board covered I still needed money for food and other living expenses. I just wasn't sure how I was going to pull a move off because I sure as shit wanted to get the hell out of dodge. I loved my mom and would miss her but I couldn't stay in Arkansas any longer. Not everyone in my small town was as tolerant as her. You should have seen everyone's faces when I stepped on stage to give the valedictorian speech. I think half the auditorium thought I was going to start something just because of the way I looked. You better believe I knocked them on their asses with my speech. It was kick ass. A couple months before graduation my best friend, James, and I had been playing video games when he out of blue said, "Dude you should do porn. Since you are half gay you can do that gay for pay shit."

"What the hell are you on about," I asked concentrating on killing me some zombies.

"I've seen what you are packing when we get ready in the locker room. You will have all the little gay boys drooling over you," James smirked.

"Why would I want to do that?"

"It seems like a solution to your job problem. You got accepted to that school out in Cali and if I remember correctly that spank site you use is operated out of there."

"How would you know that?" I said laughing, "You been watching gay porn?"

"They don't just do gay porn anymore," he said grabbing my computer. After a few strokes I was staring at roughriders.com. "See they have Ride a Cowgirl for girl on girl and Rugged Riders for straights."

"I know that dipshit," I said. I mainly used roughriders and had a subscription. The guys on there were beyond hot.

"So apply and see what happens. I double dog dare you." James grinned raising his brow at me.

He knew he had me at double dog dare.

I applied and promptly forgot about. I really never thought I would get a call from them to come out and screen test for them. From there I was signing a three scene deal and now in the next few days I was going to sign a contract to be an signature Rough Rider and film with only them for a year. I was fine with that. I didn't want to film with anyone else. I didn't hesitate to pack up my stuff at home, enroll in school, and move in with Max when he offered.  Thank God for Ellie suggesting it.  When I got to California I was supposed to be living in the dorms but by some messed up computer shit my spot had been given to some other kid and I had been dropped from the living area all together.  The housing people had been extremely apologetic and the two guys in the room I was supposed to be in were more than willing to let me crash but have you seen a dorm room?  Those suckers are small as hell.  While they promised to make sure I had a dorm next semester, since hello I received a free ride, that didn't help me this semester.  So yeah I was extremely grateful to one Ms. Elliot Rivers.  Living with Max was amazing. Having him pop my porn cherry had been even better. Just thinking about it was giving me a chubby. I groaned trying to think of unsexy things because walking on a treadmill with an erection was not fun. He had always been my favorite to watch and to actually get to have sex with him right off the bat had been a dream come true. Him actually being a really awesome person was just icing on the cake.  Did I love me some cake!  I couldn't help having a crush on him. Then there was Elliot. Just thinking about her luscious curves and long blonde hair made me purr. Damn, there goes my dick again. Hmm what I wouldn't give to get both Max and Ellie in my bed. Now that was a lovely fantasy. I shook my head trying to clear the naughty thoughts. You would think getting regular sex would make that part of my brain take a well earned nap, but no it was like a regular 24 hour channel of smut!

"Start cooling down now Ash. We are going to move on to weights," I heard Max say. I took out the earbud from my left ear.

"What," I said with a confused smile.

"I know you heard me smart ass," Max huffed.

My smile grew because yeah I had heard him I just wanted to mess with him. He was so cute when he got irritated. I turned the speed down on the treadmill so that I could do my cool down. After about five minutes I jumped off and went about cleaning the machine down. Max gave me a smile that I interpreted as good boy and I flipped him off. When we got over to the weights I felt something solid push against my back and a hot breath whispered in my ear.

"Feeling confident today," Max whispered in my ear while slowly reaching past me for a weight. I couldn't help but shiver from the contact.

"Always," I snarked.

"It had to be difficult walking back there," he said letting his other hand run down my stomach into the waistband of my shorts. I sucked in a breath as Max cupped my cock. It had been half hard when he pushed against me. It fully hardened as he lazily let his hand stroke my length from root to tip. I couldn't help the moan that slipped past my lips.

"Try lifting weights with this distraction," Max chuckled low, let go of my weeping dick, and pushed away from me. Bastard! I could hear him laughing behind me. I was so going to kill him for this.