Max

Next time I saw Lance I was going to beat the shit out of that asshole. It made me violent thinking about Elliot's mouth on that dicks, cock. Lance had always been trying to put Elliot on some ridiculous diet saying she needed to lose a few pounds. She wasn't a size six but she didn't need to be. She had curves, hips, and a great ass. She kept her blonde wavy hair long and her eyes were so dark blue they looked gray. If I didn't love cock so much Elliot would be my perfect woman. Right now my cock was loving her mouth. I slid my hands into her hair and and pumped my cock into her mouth. Elliot relaxed her throat and let me lead. She could probably tell I was close by the noises I was making and the way I was gripping her head. I threw my head back and let out a yell, "I'm coming." I tried to pull Elliot's mouth off but she held firm. She hummed as the first burst of hot come filled her mouth. I lifted Elliot up so that I could kiss her mouth.

"I hope this doesn't make it weird between us," Elliot whispered.

"Not a chance," I replied.

"I have to work today but you guys can hang out here or not. Whatever you want," Elliot said getting up to head to the shower.

"I know Ash has to work on a paper due next week and I might stop by the office and work out," I said.

"What class do you have a paper due in?" Elliot asked Ash.

"English, critical lit paper.

"Maybe I will see you guys later," Elliot said as she went into the bathroom.

"Come here, Ash," I said pulling him closer, "Let me help you with that." I wanted to make it up to him for being a bitch earlier and for neglecting him. I wrapped my hand around Ash's cock and started to slowly run my fist up and down Ash's heated flesh.

"Fuck, Max," Ash groaned rocking his hips into my fist. "I'm so close. Watching you and Ellie was so hot."

"Come for me baby," I whispered in Ash's ear, kissing his jaw, chin, and eventually getting to his mouth. Ash broke the kiss panting and couldn't help moaning out his release. He made a complete mess of himself and me.

"Let's get a shower and decide what we are going to do today," I said.

"Yeah, thanks."

We got up and headed for the shower.