birthday getaway

*Mitch and Scott are on a weekend getaway with no kids! I hope you guys enjoy! Love you guys • Bree 😘

Scott and Mitch are having a weekend vacation without any kids for Scott's birthday. After having a birthday party with the kids the day before, Scott and Mitch are in the car getting ready to leave. Nicole and Candice are watching the kids for them this weekend.

Mitch yawns as he gets ready to sit in the driver's seat. "Mitchy, I'll drive. I know you don't feel well and are tired." Scott says and Mitch smiles.

"Thank you so much, Scott. Here's the address to the hotel." Mitch says as he sits in the passengers seat.

Scott gets into the driver's seat. Scott begins to follow the directions of his GPS, while Mitch fell asleep. This pregnancy has surely tired Mitch out, and it's only the beginning.

After a forty five minute drive, Scott and Mitch are in Malibu for their weekend vacation! Scott parks the car in the hotel parking lot and he begins to rub Mitch's back.

"We are here, beautiful." Scott says as he kisses Mitch's cheek. Mitch wakes up and smiles. "I hope you like this hotel, I literally studied about all the hotels around here." Mitch says with a giggle.

Scott and Mitch head into their hotel room. It has a king size bed, a fifty inch TV, a humongous bathroom with a walk in shower that can fit two people, and a balcony that outlooks the beach.

"Mitchy, you spoiled me, baby! This place is incredible! Thank you so much for doing this for me." Scott says as he hugs Mitch tightly.

"You're welcome babe, I wanted to spoil you for your birthday. Let's go to the pier and to the beach!" Mitch says as he kisses Scott's cheek.

Mitch and Scott walk around on the Malibu Pier, luckily no fans have spotted them so far. "You feel okay?" Scott asks and Mitch nods. "I just feel a little nauseous, but I'm fine." Mitch says as he holds Scott's hand.

Mitch and Scott head to a few gift shops and buy the kids a few souvenirs. "The kids are going to love these shirts, let's find the kids some sea shells!" Mitch says and Scott nods.

Scott and Mitch walk around Zuma Beach, hand by hand. "It's so beautiful here! We should bring the kids here sometime in the summer." Scott says and Mitch nods. Mitch and Scott dip their feet in their ocean water.

"It's so cold!" Mitch says as he kicks water on Scott. "Hey!" Scott says as he kicks water on Mitch. Mitch and Scott walk around and enjoy the peaceful sounds of the waves.

After walking around the beach for an hour and gathering a ton of sea shells, Mitch and Scott head back to the hotel to get dressed for dinner.

Mitch is wearing a oversized cream shirt with brown jeggings. He is also wearing his high top black shoes. Mitch is wearing his glasses, and some makeup on his face to cover up his acne he is having.

Scott is wearing a black and blue plaid shirt with khaki pants. He is also wearing a black SnapBack hat and Nike tennis shoes. Scott is sitting in a chair near the bathroom door and is waiting for Mitch.

Scott hears Mitch throwing up in the bathroom. Mitch has had morning sickness the most with this pregnancy. "You feel okay?" Scott asks. "Yeah, I'll be out in a minute." Mitch says as he brushes his teeth. Mitch walks out of the bathroom, fixing his pants and shirt.

"You look gorgeous, love." Scott says as he kisses Mitch. "Thank you, I'm sorry I have been sick. When I go to the doctor's next week, I need morning sickness pills or something, it's getting annoying being sick all the time." Mitch says.