Bitches...

Makayla POV

I was loving life with Javon as my boyfriend. I was starting to love him. I only saw him these days. It was awesome. We were doing our work in English Class when randomly gave me a kiss on the lips. God KNOWS I loved his lips.

"Guys, no pda." Andrew said laughing. But that didnt stop us.

"Really Javon! You finna be all up on her when we had something last night!" Someone yelled. I pulled away and looked at him. The whole class went silent.

"You did what now?" I asked him.

"I didnt do shit babe." Javon said. I looked at him. He looked like he was telling the truth.

"Okay babes." I said.

"Why you lying to her Javon?" I looked up and saw that girl who wanted to call me bitch on the first day of school.

"Did I not tell you that I will fuck you up if I see you again?" I asked her.

"You said in the hallways. We in a classroom. With a teacher. You cant do shit to me." I stood up infront of her.

"Baby no. She's not worth the fight." Javon said holding me back.

"Bitch cant do-" I took up my textbook and slapped her across the face with it.

"Oh shit!!" Some guy yelled as she hit the floor.

"Didnt I already fix your ass the last time you called me bitch!! I told you Imma fuck you up!" I yelled. She looked dazed. I sat back down and rested my head on Javon's shoulder.

"Damn girl! I gotta watch you with books." He said. I chuckled and watched as her friends helped her up.

"Did you see her face going down?" Dreanne said laughing. I laughed as well. Jordan looked at me with an angry expression.

"Im sorry Jordan, was that your girl? If so, you better put her in her place before I do." I said to him. He rolled his eyes at me and continued to do his work.

"This isnt over! She wanna fight? Lets go!!" She yelled at me.

"Whats her name?" I asked.

"Melani." Leah said.

"Listen Melani, Im not gonna fight you cause I know you will end up in the hospital or dead. Dont mess with me if you love your life." I said calmly.

"We'll see about that!" She said. I gave her the finger and smiled. After class was dismissed and the bell rang for lunch, Javon and I headed straight for his car. Today we had an extra long lunch cause the teachers had a conference today. We got in and he drove off.

"Jay?"

"Yeah babes?"

"Would you mind if I hung out with Jordan?" I asked.

"No. Not really. Why?"

"Cause, he was my best friend and we havent gotten to catch up on things."

"Oh alright. I wouldnt mind." he said. I loved this boy. We arrived at his house and we walked inside. He still lived with his mom which was fine with me. We walked up to his room and we layed down on his bed. I could feel his arms around my waist and kisses being planted along my neck.

"No, hickeys Jay." I said with a chuckled.

"I guess I better stop then." He said. I turned to face him and his eyes were locked with mine. "Your beautiful you know." I started to blush as he gently touched my face. I think I was actually falling for him.