New Girl, I Think

Jordan POV

"Damn Melani. You make a niggah tired." I said as my hoe got off me. She was the best at riding d*ck. She smiled and cuddled beside me but I pushed her away. "Bitch fuck no. Get out my house."

"JORDAN!"

"NOW!!"

"Why cant I just stay one night."

"Cause I said get out. Plus we got school tomorrow. You gotta get home." I said. She nodded.

"Alright fine." She said putting on her clothes. She walked out and I sat up on my bed. Tomorrow was school. The start of my last year. I just couldnt wait until it was over. I just wanted to be in the streets full time now. I didnt care about that University life. I wanted to live fast and get money quick. It was still a bit early, around nine oclock and I started to feel hungry. I walked downstairs and got some Doritos to munch on. Soon I got tired and decided to get some sleep.

-----

"Aye man!" My boy Dre said to me as I walked into the school.

"Waddup Dre." I said.

"Nothing. I heard we getting some new girl." I could use a girl you know."

"Who told you we getting a new girl and how do you know she gonna want you?" His sister Dreanne said coming up to us. "Morning Jordan."

"Hey girl." I said giving her a hug.

"So yeah. I went to the office and I heard the registrar lady talking to someone about a new student." Dre said. We both nodded and headed to our lockers.

"Hey baby." I looked around and saw Melani.

"Get away from me."

"Why boo? Didnt you enjoy what we-"

"Youre still here."

"Why dont you want me around you? I could be your girl."

"HA!! In your dreams." I said closing my locker. I walked away from her and headed to Dre. We hung out at his locker as our other friends Leah, Andrew, and Javon came.

"Wassup my bitches!!" Leah said giving us all a hug.

"Nothing ma." Dre said.

"Y'all ready for graduation?" She asked.

"Girl, the year just started. Chill." Andrew said. Soon a girl walked down the hallway with some guy. Now this girl was beautiful. Long thick hair, she had on a crop top that showed off her belly ring and a tattoo on her waist, skinny jeans that hugged her legs and showed off everything and combat boots.

"DAMN! Look at her!" Dre said. The girl and the guy looked at us. They both looked so familiar but I couldnt remember where I saw them.

"She's rocking that outfit!" Dreanne said.

"Imma be her bestfriend!" Javon said. We all laughed.

"Ive seen them before." I said. "I swear me and Leah know her."

"We do?" Leah asked.

"Yeah. Go find out who she is." I said to her. She nodded and left us.

Makayla POV

"Ion like how you look." Marqus said as we walked through the hallway. Your girl was looking good. I had all eyes on me.

"You aint dad. I wear what I want to wear."

"DAMN! Look at her!" Some guy said. My brother and I looked at a group of people looking at me.

"She's rocking that outfit!" A girl said. I felt good. Step one get people looking at me has been accomplished. I was gonna get my status at this school. We walked into the office and went to the registrar.