Business

Makayla POV

The past two months have been pretty good. Leah has been telling me all that happened the past seven years. I missed out on a lot but oh well. I was still mad that I had to leave New York cause I missed Stephanie so much but mom promised that I could go visit her in two weeks. Jordan wasnt himself. Or maybe the old Jordan. We really didnt talk and when I asked him if he wanted to hangout he always turned me down. I guess people move on. Javon on the other hand has been so sweet and nice to me. We hung out quite a bit. Its unofficial but I think I might be feeling him. Two months of him carrying me to school and hanging out got some people wondering if we was together. Even mom and dad liked him. Marqus, not so much but who cares. He's what I wanted in a guy. Maybe we could elevate from just friends to actually being more than friends.

******

Hopped up out the bed

Turn my swag on

Take a look in the mirror

Say wassup

Yeahhhh

Im gettin money

Ohh

I turned off my alarm and got up. I went into the bathroom to do my hygiene. After doing what I had to do I started to look for something to wear to school. I took out my black leggings, my camoflauge crewneck sweatshirt, and my Timberlands. After getting dressed I did my hair in a high bun and applied some mascara, eyeliner, and some red lipstick. I put my gold hoop earrings in then got my bag and my phone. I headed downstairs and saw my mom making breakfast.

"Morning mommy!" I yelled giving her a hug.

"Morning sweetie. You looking good today!" She said looking at me.

"Thank you." I said. I felt my phone vibrate and I looked at the message I got.

Jaayvon♡: Morning Kayla :)

Me: Morning :)

Jaayvon♡: Wassup ma?

Me: Nun much. Just here.

Jaayvon♡: Imma be there in 15 mins

Me: Okay :)

"Did Javon text you again?" Mom asked with a smile.

"Yeah. He's gonna give me a ride to school. So Imma be outside."

"What about breakfast?"

"Im not hungry." I said.

"Okay Kayla. Have a good day." She said. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and headed out the door. I sat on the porch until I saw a Black Chrysler pull up. Soon I saw Javon come out and waved. He walked around and opened the door for me. I walked up to him and gave him a hug.

"Morning Javon." I said.

"You lookin good ma." He said. I smiled and got into his car and he walked around to the other side and in as well. "You want breakfast or something?"

"Sure." I said. He started the car and drove off. This guy was hot. Defined face, had a caramel skin tone. Just amazing. I actually couldnt stop staring.

"See something you like?" He said. I smiled and looked out the window. He chuckled and turned the radio. Report Card started playing. This was my song until now. SouljaBoy was my guy.

"Soulja boy chillin dawg check out my report, looked at it all Fs, took it to the teacher dis Throw some Ds on it! I just got my report card, throw some Ds on it! I just got my report card AYE!!!" I said rapping along. Javon started laughing at me. "Why are you laughing?"