The truth is revealed part 2

Ethan's P.O.V
It was 1:00pm in the afternoon when i woke up...i woke up so late cause of last night...we got back from LA at like 5:45am and we were talking to Melissa and Julia till 6:30 cause they were bitching to me and to Alex...so we got to bed at 6:45 and we fell as sleep fast....i rubbed my eyes as i woke up and i walked down the stairs only to see Alex sitting in the leaving room...
"Good day" he said and i ignored him...and didn't tell him good day to him cause i was still mad at him...
"Ethan...are you mad at me about something?" He asked me and i looked in to his eyes...
"I don't know Alex you tell me should i be mad at you?!" I yelled at him...and he looked at me...
"Just fucking tell me you dick bag!" He said and i rolled my eyes...
"After all of that i'm just a bro to you and on top of all that you kissed Ari!" I yelled and he looked at me...
"Okay 1.i never kissed Ari she kissed me on the cheek!
And 2.there is nothing going on between us!" He said and my heart sank.
"Look....i'm head over heals for you Ethan...and the kiss that we shared and the hickey that you gave me...were just so dam amazing...but we are brothers..there is no way that this will fucking work out..." He said and i pinned him against the wall and i kissed him again...but he pulled away this time....
"Please don't make this more herder...we are brothers" he said and he started to walk away but i grabbed his hand...
"What if i told you we are not brothers?" I was staring at his eyes now...he looked at me and he smirked
"Yeh that would be nice...but we both know that this is not going to happen" he said and he walked away in tears...i rolled my eyes and i sat on the couch....

Jett's P.O.V
I walked in to the bar and i sat down and i started talking to my friend and he was talking about his 17 year old daughter and i smiled at the thought of Alex but i shuck it off...
"She can be a little bratty and bitchy but she is the best thing that has ever happened in to my life" he said and i looked at him and his daughter was sitting there on her phone...
"What about you any kids?" He asked me and smiled...i looked at him...
"Yeh...his name is Alex and he is 17 years old..." I said and he smiled again...
"Kids are our treasures we need to keep them close to us and love them" he said and i laughed i tried to kill that little pice of crap that ruined my inter life...
Few hours passed and i got drunk and i went home and i saw Susan was staring at a picture of him again...
"Staring at that pice of crap again?!" I yelled and she looked away and ignored me....
"Look me in the eyes when i'm talking to you woman!!" I said and i slapped her across her face...she fell and i laughed...
"This is what you get when you keep thinking of him! And if you continue this he will be dead!!!" I yelled and i walked in to my room...

Susan's P.O.V
I stud up and i tuck the photo of my angel again and i was looking at him...what kind of mother am i? I gave my son the worst life eve...i was crying for a while when the my phone rang i didn't know the number but i answered any way...
"Hello" i said and the most soft and beautiful voice spoke up...
"Hey.....Susan..i don't know if you remember me or not but...it's me Alex" he said and tears were rolling down my cheeks as i talked to him...
"How could i forget a cutie like you..." I said and i heard him smile....
"Can you just come over cause i need to talk to you about something" he said and he didn't sound that happy i got worried so i immediately smiled...
"Yes of corse i will be right there..."
I said and i went to see what the problem was...

Ethan's P.O.V
I was so dam worried about Alex...i walked up his room to check on him..
"Alex?" I asked softly and knocked on the door....
"Come in!" He yelled and i opened the door to his room...he was laying in his bed....
"How are you feeling?" I asked him he looked at me and smiled sarcastically..
"I'm on top of the world bro" i rolled my eyes and walked in...
"Will you please stop calling me bro?, i feel so bad when you call me that" he looked at me and then looked away...
"Like it or not we are brothers no matter how much you don't want to" he said and he got up...i pulled him back..
"Alex...i..." He stopped me there...
"Please stop it" he said and he walked away...i rolled my eyes and walked down the stares.....
A few seconds latter the door bell ringed and Alex rushed to the door and i saw his mom....
"Alex why is she hire?...don't get me wrong tho..." I said and he smiled at me...
"I called her she will spend a little time with me, i like her telling me stories about my mom" he said and i noted my head...
"Okay have fun i said and i sat in the leaving room"