Apolagesing is not even enough for you, you deserve way more

Ethan's P.O.V
I slowly opened my sleepy eyes and i rolled on the other side of the bed...it tuck me a while to figure out that i'm not in my house or that i'm not even in my own bed...looking around i figured out that i'm in Derek's house and room i looked down and i was still wearing the white v neck shirt and my shredded jeans...i got up and went to find Derek..
I walked down stares and the smell of bacon and eggs attacked my nose...
"Hey.." I said still sleepy and for some reason my head was hurting like hell...
"Well, well, well...look who finally decided to wake up...how do you feel?" I heard Derek's voice as i went to the leaving room to sit down..rolling my eyes i sighed...
"I feel like a fucking planet fell on me" i said and rolled my eyes...he then joined me in the room...
"You're not going to work today...i will make sure that everything is taken care of at the office..." I looked at him and i couldn't even raise my head...
"Okay" i said...
"What happened to me?" I asked again...
"You got drunk! And you let you're 16 year old brother sit in the fucking rain and you stud him up and he was a fucking mess!" He said and the threw my phone in my hand..then he threw a bottle at me...
"What is that?" I asked, he looked at me and said.
"Pills...it will help with the headache, eat if you're hungry and then if you feel better to drive go home...Alex is in school by now so you have to wait for him to be done so you can apologise to him..." With that he left...i sighed and looked at my phone i had 5 voice messages from Alex 2 text messages and 10 missed calls from him...i sighed and i first hired the voice males...
Voice male..
1. Hey Ethan i'm finished with school..i-i can't wait to see you and thank you again for the cloths...
2. Hey...Ethan...i...i'm done and i have been for 10 minutes now..are we still going?
3. Ethan...i have been waiting for 30 minutes in front of the school it's getting cold and i feel sick...call me..
4. It's me again...are you stuck in the office? Cause if you are i don't mind at all...
5. I have been waiting hire for 3 hours for you! Fucking answer me you dick head you have me worried Ethan are you fucking okay?!! Just forget it!
I sighed when i heard everything he had to say i was so scared to look at the messages...i sucked it up and saw what he wrote...
Text messages..
1. Hey look this is not funny at all Ethan okay! Cause if you just don't want to take me out...i mean shopping then just call or text and should i just come home?!
2. Hey look i had enough i'm going home Ethan...thanks for the amazing day!
I sighed and i had to talk to him i had to make things right...i love him...

Alex's P.O.V
I let out an annoyed sigh when i heard the alarm wring i turned it off and i still had no reply from Ethan what so ever...i put my phone down and i madly walked to the bath room i tuck a hot shower a really hot shower...i was feeling so bad my head was hurting and i was so warm and my nose was all bad and eyes were puffy i felt as i was gonna collapse right then and there...i got out of the shower and i looked at my self at the mirror...my brown eyes were all red and my hair was wet...i looked like a zombie i dried my hair and i put on a white shirt i put on my black jeans cause these were the only one that were not shredded, i put on my black letter jacket and i put on a black pair of sneakers...i achdentaly looked good....i put my back pack over my shoulder and walked to school...when i was there i felt like i was gonna collapse....i walked in to the school i got to my locker and i put everything that i don't need in to my locker and i everything i do need in to my bag...all day i felt so sick but yet i was in school...

Ethan's P.O.V
I got out of Derek's house and i waited the time to go and get Alex...i waited and waited but the time wis playing with me and i was so pissed....i was staring at the clock and i just wanted the click to get to fucking 5:30pm but it seemed to me that it didn't move at all from 1:30pm...FUCK!

Alex's P.O.V
I was walking to my second class...i felt so so sick but i kept on going...i got to my locker and i got out everything i needed for my next class...as i was taking mu books out Melissa came to me...she was the most popular girl in the school and she wanted to go out with me...
"Hello there Alex" she said flirting...i rolled my eyes and continued to put my books in my locker...
"Hey there" i said back...she closed my licker door and she smirked at me...
"Oh come on Alex don't play so hard to get i know you want me" i was gonna reject her but...but then i thought maybe she is the person who will get my mind off my crush on Ethan i heard her voice and i saw her face but my mind was at Ethan...i was so close to saying that i like her back but my mind and lips worked together and they told me over and over and over again that the one person that i ever had and ever will have any kind of feelings is Ethan and only him...knowing that it is wrong and that he has a fucking beautiful girlfriend and that he fucking loves her so much...i kept my feelings and i kept thinking about him in that way...i didn't realise that i was so far away from the real world before i was slammed against the school's lockers...a pair of soft and warm lips crashed on mine and i was in haven...i looked around and i was with him...him holding my hand gently ruining his hand trough my hair and his lips softly and ever so gently brushing against mine i wanted him so i kissed back as well i loved it me and him...Ethan and Alex...Alex and Ethan...i was so fucking happy i felt hands wrap around my neck and i lowered my hands on his waist...him playing with the back of my hair pulling my head deeper in to his fucking charming lips i felt a slow tug on my shirt and a smile made on my face and lips, my lather jacket was removed and i was left on my shirt...i felt a hand go under my shirt and playing with my hard nipples...Ethan! I was screaming his name in my head...