Admiting him from a far

?? P.O.V
I saw him yesterday for the first time i finally saw him...he is changed his eyes, his height, his hair....he grew up...he is all grown up...sitting on the bed and watching his picture and seeing him in real life is different...seeing him felt better felt more real and it felt like i'm finally complete...he looks fantastic...i saw him with an older man, he looked older then him...even thou i was watching him all day i didn't had enough..i didn't talk to him...i wanted to talk to him...to trap him in my arms and to never let him go....
"Susan!!" I heard him yell my name and snapping me from my thoughts i had to get up so he won't hurt me again...i wiped my tears and slowly got down stares...
"Finally you're up! You thought you could sleep the entire day!!" He yelled i was shaking like a life..he then saw the picture in my hand...
"What is that?!" He yelled i tried to hold it but he grabbed my wrist and slammed me against the wall and tuck my picture...he tuck one look at it and picked me up..he grabbed me by my hair...he was pulling hard...
"You went to see him?!!" He yelled i started crying and he slapped me..
"Answer me!!" He yelled again...he then grabbed my wrists and slammed me against the table..
"Yes" i cried out he looked at me with a mad look...
"I told you that you are not allowed to see him!! Are you trying to kill him?!! Are you!!" He yelled again...i cried and he slapped me yet again...
"No please i'm sorry i will never see him again!! Please just don't hurt him!!" He then let me go and smirked at me...he headed to the door and he opened it...with shaky voice i asked
"W-where are you going?" He smirked and laughed
"To pay the boy a little visit!" Then he slammed the door...i got up and locked it and bent on my knees crying...i was looking for the picture like crazy and i couldn't find it my heart was about to explode...then i spotted it and i grabbed it...whispering to my self no one is going to hurt you...i'm hire now.....

Ethan's P.O.V
I rolled on the other side of my bed to reach the alarm clock so i can turn it off..i turned it off and i red the numbers it was 6:30am i rolled my eyes and i slowly got out of bed...i knew that Alex could sleep in cause it was Saturday and he didn't have school today...i got in to my bathroom i walked in the shower and i let the hot water touch my dry skin...i started thinking about Alex again...he is stuck in my head i can't stop thinking about him...i had to ask Derek what was happening to me..he should know he is gay so i think he could help me out...i got out of the shower and warped a towel around my waist and got out of the bathroom to get dressed i put on my jeans a white shirt and a letter jacket on me...i put on my new sneakers and i walked in the bathroom again to brush my teeth and to fix my hair up...i was done and i walked down the stares...i went in the kitchen to get something to eat...i was being as quiet as i could so i wouldn't wake up Alex...the thought of him made me smile...i got back to making breakfast..
"Good morning Ethan.." I heard an angelic voice call my name i turned around and saw my brother...he was wearing a white pajama shirt and blue pajama pants...i smiled at the fact that his hair was all fuzzy and a huge mess he was so adorable and cute...and the most adorable part was that the shirt and pajama pants were to big on him...i couldn't take my eyes off of him...
"Why are you looking at me?" He spoke up softly...i blushed and turned around so he won't see my blushing face...i stuttered crazy...and i never stutter...
"I-i-i...uhh..y-you..y-you uhh look a-adorable" by now my face was a tomato red and i was trying to hide my face from his eyes...he tired to get close to see my face but i kept on "casually" avoiding his addictive light brown eyes...
"You think i'm adorable?" He asked with cheery voice...i smiled to my self and thought "You're extremely adorable" good thing i didn't say that out loud....
"Yes...you are" i said and sed up a plate of pancakes in front of him...he then let out a laugh and all of a sudden he jumped in my arms....
"Thank you Alex" he said softly...i blushed hard and my stomach fas gilled with a thousand of butterflies...am i falling for him?! God Alex what the hell did you do to me?! He then pulled away from the hug and looked at me...he tuck a good look at me and he spoke up
"Going out?" He asked softly...i smiled at him
"I wish...i'm going to work...usually dad use to cover the Saturday work but since he's you know...i saw his smile fade away and that broke me in half...he looked at me
"I'm i going to be hire alone all day?" I sighed...
"Yes..." I said..
"Can i come with you?" He asked and my face lid up...i wanted him to come and i wanted to show him off to everyone there....
"If you want to you can" i said he smiled and said thanks...he then ran up to change....

Alex's P.O.V
I ran up stares as quickly as i could so i could take a quick shower and i could get dressed...i got in the shower and i started to think about Ethan...he was a fantastic big brother he was amazing person and he gives me everything i want...i love him with all my heart...and when he called me adorable i felt so special...the thing i'm feeling it's just a brother love right? I asked my self...i got in the shower and i allowed the water to attack my dirty and dry skin...
I got out and washed my face and teeth and i got put to get dressed i slipped my pants on and i reached for my shirt..i put it on and i went down stares i grabbed my letter jacket and i slipped it on i checked my phone and i put in my pocket...Ethan walked in and he smiled at me...
"You got ready fast" i smiled and put my shows on and i walked out of the door with my brother...

?? P.O.V
I watched him get out of his house he was wearing a plane withe t-shirt black ripped jeans, black leather jacket and some black nike sneakers...he was gorgeous...he was also with the same man but now that i'm looking closer he looks like 24...i was not planing to let them see me but i accidentally and i landed in front of them...
"Are you okay miss?" I looked up and a tear fell from my eyes...i got up and looked at him...he was in front of me...
"Yes" i said...the older boy smiled and helped me up...
"Hello i'm Ethan and this is Alex" he said...i smiled and shuck both of their hands..his touch felt like a part of me was back....
"Do you live alone?" I asked them...
"Yes miss...our dad died a few months ago" he said...i looked at him..
"You're brothers?" I asked the older boy smiled...
"Half brothers" he said...i smiled and i left...i will be back i said in my head...

Ethan's P.O.V
We got to my work place and Alex was so impressed by it...
"This place is just wow" he said  and i smiled i showed him around and he was having fun...then he saw my secretary's computer and he asked her if he can check it out...she was happy to sit with him...while he was distracted i tuck the chance to talk to Derek...i walked up to his office and i knocked..
"Come in" he said..i walked in and we talked for hours and hours...
"Look pal...my logic hire is that you're falling in love with you're 16 year old little brother..." I put my head in my hands...
"This is wrong!" He then looked at me
"There is not wrong with falling in love man" he said...i looked at him
"He is my brother and he is straight!"
Look Ethan just try to spend more time with him...get to know him...
"He made me fall for him in a day..i get so jealous when he is around girls..i get so drunk of the thought of him naked..
I'm crazy in love with that kid..." He looked at me and smiled...
"It's okay...there is no shame in love...and like i always say love is love you can't stop it..." I thought of Alex again and a small smirk appeared on my lips...he then walked in...the told me that this place rocks and he hugged me again i wrapped my arms around him as well...
"Thank you Ethan...you're the best brother ever" then he pulled away and got out...
"He is attractive" Derek said...i turned around and glared at him...
"He's mine" i said and he smiled..i then got lost in the thought of him....
I'm falling for my brother....