The begining

Ethan's P.O.V
It was 7:30am when i heard my dad's voice calling me.."Get up! Time for work" he yelled with his soft voice i sighed and got up as he walked in my room.."stayed up all night didn't we?" I sighed and noted my head "sorry dad, i couldn't get off the phone with Julia" he looked at me and smiled "it's ok, look i have to tell you something." I looked at him.."dad i know that look, you have to travel again don't you?" He sighed "yes i do, but i will back in 2 weeks, there is some situation with the work and i can't live it like that." I looked at him and a tear rolled down my eye..."just be carful" he smiled and hugged me "alway and come on you're 24 don't act like a child."with that he left my room and i sighed and got up to get ready for work." My dad's job is to travel a lot so i don't get to see him often, even tho i have everything i want i just miss him..and my mom..she, she died when i was inly 3 so it was just me and my dad ever since then..he is the best dad...i shuck off the thoughts and got ready...

Eric's P.O.V
I sighed as i got out of my sons room, 5 seconds passed and my phone rang.
"Sir it's Samantha..we are calling about Alex," i sighed "What is it with him?"
"Sir Alex is not talking and last night he came to the home late at night beaten up and when we asked him sir he only said "bring my dad"" i sighed "can i hire him, and i promise that i will be there tonight"...."of corse sir" i waited on the other line for them to get my son, yeh my other 16 year old son who went trough a lot at only age of 6...
"Hello" i heard his soft voice on the other line...my heart broke.."hey pal, how are you doing?" I asked him, but i didn't got anything from him all he said was "come and get me" and then he hung up...i got down stares and i sat on the table thinking about Alex..Ethan dos not know about him and nether dos Alex...when my wife died i was so broken and everything stared falling in to pieces but i remembered that i had to stay strong for Ethan he was my silver light...then a few months latter my best friend found me the best job that there is and i started traveling a lot but i left Ethan home with a baby sitter..in La i met someone...someone who reminded me of my wife..we started dating and latter sometime we married she became pregnant and 9 months latter Alex was born...but as soon as he was born his mom passed away and he was left with me again i planed on bringing him hire but i thought of Ethan too how wold he react to that so he stayed in La in a home for children without parents...my thoughts were interrupted by Ethan...

Ethan's P.O.V
"Hey you look down?" I asked my dad as i sat down next to him, he was all upset and he looked tired and like he wanted to tell me something that he's been hiding for a long time..
"No i'm fine, i should get going" he said getting up, i grabbed hi hand..
"Dad! I'll come to the airport with you" i said and got up...when we got there i hugged him and he got in to the plane and i was off to work...

Derek's P.O.V
I was waiting for my best friend to get to work...and there he was...
When he came he talked about how his dad left agin and how he misses him and i didn't blame him....

Eric's P.O.V
I got to La and the first thing i did i went to see Alex...when i got there all of the kids were out except him...i walked in and went to the desk to ask for him..
"Hello Mr.Hawk how can i help you today?" I looked at the woman
"I'm hire to see Alex" the woman noted and showed me to him...
"Sir i know you only have the best interest of heart for him..but putting him in hire is not the best idea in the world..every day he goes trough the fact that his parents are not hire and sometimes he even talks to him self" i looked at the woman "Are you telling me that my son is crazy?!" I snapped at the woman "Sir the boy is perfectly normal i can assure you to that, but it looks like you need to see a doctor. When you put him hire you said that you have another kid Ethan Hawk who now is 24 years old" i rolled my eyes at her "Where are you going with this?!" I asked "Sir the best thing to do is to reunite the brothers. With all respect sir but you won't be hire for ever and Ethan seems old enough to look after you're younger son" i rolled my eyes..then the printable of the home came..."Eric body, what are you doing hire?" I looked at him and shuck his hand..."I came to see Alex" he smiled and led me to his office...
"Erick i'm not going to lie to you his situation is getting worse, he keeps saying things like he'a all alone" i looked at him.."then tell me what to do because from the looks of it my two sons are suffering and i don't even know what to do about it!" "Look Eric..this is non of my Business but i think that you should tell Ethan and Alex the truth" i sighed and i knew that this is the right thing to do.."Ok i will tell them, but first i want to see Alex" i said...after a few minutes Alex walked in....his eye was black his lip had dried blood on it and he was tired..i walked up to him and i pulled him in to a hug..
"Please just don't...i just wanted to tell you that i want to get out of hire...i'm not happy and i want to get out of hire" then he walked out...
Two weeks latter....
Ethan's P.O.V
I looked at the clock and i waited fro my dad to walk in any minute...my phone ringed..i picked it up and when i heard the news i broke...
"Mr. Hawk i'm sorry to tell you but you're dad is dead..." My eyes filled them selfs with tears....
The next day was the ceremony...
"And yet alone again!!!"..............

The boy in the pic is Ethan
Hello hope you enjoy the first chapter of my book "falling for my brother "