Jealosy is hard to control

Alex's P.O.V
Let out an annoyed sigh when i heard the familiar sound of my annoying alarm clock i turned around to shut it up and my world crushed when i saw 6:00am...i rolled my eyes and then first thing that i did was check my phone...there were no new messages cause i still have no friends on my phone...i sighed again and put my phone down...i slowly got out of bed and i made my self to the bathroom so i can start my day...i ground and walked in the shower...i let the hot wafter warm up my freezing body...i was not use to this kind if freezing cold in LA was usually really hot and nice....after i got out of the shower i went to put my cloths on i sighed at the view in my wardrobe i had so little of cloths...lets just say i only had 3 shirts and 4 pair of pant 6 pairs of shows and only one jacket..and i had no hoodies or any warm cloths...i sighed picking up a white shirt and a blue pair of jeans and i put them on i put my shows on as well and i started to dry my hair with the towel...maybe i should ask Ethan to get me so warm cloths...i hope i don't sound needy...just as i thought of him he walked in my room with a big smile on his perfect face...he tuck one look at me and frowned...
"It's freezing out side...if you go to school like that you will get sick.." He said with a caring voice...i ignored what he said and i continued to dry my hair...he looked at me and spoke again
"Alex you okay?" He asked..i smiled and looked away.."I'm fine" i said...i felt him walking closer to me..and he softly turned my head to his...he was too close to my face like if he leaned in even more his lips would be on mine...i blushed at the thought...
"You have to put on something more warmer" he said again i sighed and looked strait in his eyes...
"I don't have anything warmer...i just came with one back pack..." I said embarrassed...he then opened my wardrobe and saw that i had no cloths...he frowned and looked at me..
"I'm picking you up after school" he said i looked away and frowned...
"You don't have to at all...i know how to walk home.." I said...i know he was worried but i am 16 not 2 or 5....
"I said i'm picking you up from school...we are going shopping for cloths" he smiled at me...i looked at him and fake smiled...i really think that he is the most sweetest person in the world and everything but...me asking him for something...it's just wrong...
He then told me be in the car in 5 minutes or i'm leaving without you...that made me laugh and i hurried u dried my hair quickly with the blow drier and i put my jacket on and i grabbed my back pack and went down the stares...as i was walking down the stares he tossed a packed lunch...
"Hire...since we have no time to eat i packed u lunch" he said and then walked out the door...that made me smile like an idiot...he makes me feel special and like i mean something..i'm not sure that i have ever felt something more then just sadness...what the hell did he do to me...i'm i falling in love with Ethan?...Maybe this is why i have a problem with calling him my brother or asking him for stuff....i was snapped from my thoughts from the ringing sound of my phone...i saw the id and it was Ethan i picked it up confused...
"Why are you calling me you'r outside" i said confused...he then said
"Yeh...want to come out side so we can get going?" I hang up and rolled my eyes i got out of the house and locked the door....

Ethan's P.O.V
When i saw how little he had my heart sank...that is why i wanted to bye him more stuff...i smiled to my self as i thought about the distance between us when were in his room...if i leaned in an inch i would have know the taste of his beautiful lips, i saw him blush as well hopefully that means he likes me back...i got interrupted by the car door opening...he got in put his backpack in front of his feet and put his seat belt on...i was staring at him..mostly his eyes...i got lost in them, how can someone be that gorgeous and adorable and that hot at the same time...i kept on staring then he turned his head strait and spoke up...
"If you're done staring then i suggest that we get going" then an adorable smirk formed on his lips and he winked at me...that made me sink...i smirked as well and started the car...i looked at him before he got out of the car...
"Hey i'll call you if i get stuck in the office okay?" I smiled he smiled back
"Yeh sure okay" then opened the door but before we got out he looked in my eyes..
"Ethan...you'r the sweetest person i have ever met in my life...you surprised me a lot..from the first day i came you tuck me in like a real brother...just wanted to tell you thank you and sorry for asking ti much from you..." He said and was about to walk out...i grabbed his arm and i was about to kiss him...but then i stopped my self and spoke...
"You don't ask to much from me...you don't ask at all...and half brothers or real brothers...we are brothers and i'm always hire for you...friends come and go Alex but we, we are forever...understand?" I was staring in his eyes...he smiled and spoke up
"Yes i do...thanks..." Then he got out...