"Please," she panted, placing her feet on the edge of the bed and spreading her legs as far as they could go. Her soaked center was on display for him. For both of them.

Garrett knew he was forgotten once they had started kissing. He did feel like a voyeur. An unwelcomed one. The intimacy that Edward and Bella shared was electric. She was sensual, confident and so fucking aroused. With Garrett, Bella had fun and they had sex. Sometimes dirty sex, kinky sex, rough sex, but it was sex. Edward was revering her, gently caressing her and making love to her. Garrett watched, his cock pressed to the zipper of his jeans.

Edward licked her succulent pussy, tasting her very essence. Bella moaned loudly and draped her legs over his shoulders. His tongue languidly feasted on her as his fingers slowly moved within her. Bella lost herself to the sensations that he gave her. His tongue twisted over her clit while his hand pumped in and out, curling inside her at just the perfect angle. Deep within her belly, she felt the welcomed warmth of her orgasm. She was writhing, her fingers pulling at Edward's perpetually messy hair. "Edward," she gasped, looking down at him. "I'm so fucking close."

He didn't respond. He just hummed, his tongue flicking on her clit and his fingers moving faster. Bella fell back onto the bed, panting as the warmth began to pulsate with each heartbeat. The sound of his mouth sucking on her, his fingers moving easily inside her sex, it was all too much. "Oh, God!" Bella moaned, her body squirming. Edward moved back as she came, gushing everywhere. He had removed his fingers, massaging her clit as she exploded. She slumped against her bed, panting heavily. Edward pressed a soft kiss to her sex before climbing up her body and taking her into his arms. They whispered quietly and Bella laughed as Edward buried his face in her neck.

She pulled him onto the bed, scrambling onto her knees. He met her, wrapping his arms around her waist. They kissed lovingly as Bella reached for his belt buckle, making quick work of his jeans, which ended up the floor along with his boxers. Bella wrapped her hand around his cock, stroking it slowly as she kissed him. He lay down on the pillows, pulling Bella over his legs while he rooted around in her nightstand. "I want to feel you in my pussy first," Bella whispered against his mouth.

"Yes," he murmured, dragging her up his body and easing her down his length. She rolled over his body and kissed him gently. Edward's hands were running along her back, squeezing her breasts and holding her against his body. With a roll of his body, she was on her back. He stared into her eyes. She nodded and whimpered when he slid out of her. He coated his cock with the lubricant that he had taken from the nightstand. His eyes stayed on hers as he toyed with her, relaxing her. He lay on his side, draping her leg over his. "Watch me, love," he murmured, his eyes trained on her. "Relax."

"Please, Edward," she said breathily. He placed his cock at her other entrance. Pushing his hips forward, the head pushed inside. Bella moaned, her head falling on the pillow. Edward stayed there, waiting until she blinked back at him. Once they locked eyes, he slid further inside until he was fully seated in her. She nodded and he began to slowly thrust. His hand reached between her legs, circling her clit while he pumped in and out of her ass. Her hand was toying with his hair as their lips were centimeters apart. He leaned down, pressing his mouth to hers as he eased two fingers inside of her pussy. Bella was grunting with each thrust, completely lost in everything that Edward was doing. "Fuck!" she barked, her hand flying onto the pillow. "How can you make me feel so fucking good?"

"Oh, baby, you have no idea how much I enjoy doing it," Edward whispered roughly, his other hand squeezing her breasts. "You are so fucking tight, love. Your ass ... shit!"

"I want to feel more," she hissed, her eyes pleading with him. He stopped thrusting and eased out. Rolling onto his back, Bella straddled his hips again. Together, they guided his cock to her ass and she groaned as her weight pushed her further onto him. "Oh, shit."

"Damn, Bella. You are dripping all over me," Edward moaned as he rolled her hips. "Do you like my dick in your asshole?"

"Yessss," she hissed, rocking over him. Her arousal was splashing onto his chest. Her tits bounced with each movement. Edward loved seeing her like this and he needed to touch her. He reached up, palming her breasts, twisting her nipples. "Yeah, I love that. Touch my clit, Edward. Make me come."

"Oh, Bella," he breathed, his thumb rolling her clit. "You are fucking beautiful when you come all over me. I want to feel you." She whimpered, her sinuous movements becoming jerkier. "That's it, Bella. Fuck, baby! So tight."

"Ed-Ed-Edward," she panted, cupping her own breast over his hand. "Oh, FUCK! I'm ... I'm ..." She screamed as a torrent of her release covered Edward's chest. He was moaning, his hand gripping her hip as his cock pulsed within her, filling her with his own cum. She collapsed against his chest, her nose wrinkled when she felt the aftermath. He fell out of her as his dick softened. "Hmmmm, that never gets old."

"I know, love," Edward snickered, kissing her forehead. "Let's take a shower and then handle these sheets." She got off his lap, sashaying to the bathroom. Edward followed her, his arms wrapping around her waist and he kissed her sweetly. Turning, Edward winked at his friend. "Care to join us, Garrett?"

Garrett tucked his now flaccid penis back into his jeans. "I was beginning to think that you forgot about me," he said, trying to keep his voice even and light.

"Never," Bella smiled, taking his hand and pulling him into the bathroom. "Knowing that you were watching made it hotter." Too bad Garrett didn't believe her.

A/N: Uh-oh. Garrett's not feeling the love. Do you feel the connection that Edward and Bella have? Pervy pic teasers are on my tumblr (with access from my blog). Leave me some lovin. To be continued ... ;-)

_spdy�˴2+QM