Chapter Eight

Our journey is continuing with Edward, Bella and Garrett. I do have a blog for this story. It's a continuation of the Renovations blog. A link for the blog is on my profile. On the blog, there will be picture teasers, teasers and pervy picture teasers. This story is going to be quite steamy and it's pre-written. It will be updated on Wednesdays and Saturdays with teasers on Sundays and Thursdays.

Also, thank you to Christina Downs for her help with planning out the story and wielding her red pen (cursor). You rock, girlie! Mwah!

Chapter Eight

Both guys went up to her bedroom. Bella took a few breaths, putting the remaining food away into her refrigerator. These men had seen her completely naked and vulnerable. They had played before, but never watching each other. Garrett understood that Edward and Bella wanted time to each other, and so did Edward. They never just watched. It invigorated her. Almost as much as it freaked her out. She twisted her hair before jogging upstairs to find both of them in her bedroom. Edward must have lit the candles.

"You are such a romantic," she quipped, ruffling Edward's hair. "How are we going to do this?"

"Pretend I'm not here," Garrett said, sitting down in the dark corner of her bedroom. Her bed was on display and he had the perfect view of the action.

"Are you going to make yourself come?" Bella asked cheekily, looking briefly at Edward before she started unbuttoning his shirt.

"It could be a distinct possibility," Garrett smirked. "I'm not here." He sat back, drifting further into the shadows.

Bella bit her lip, looking shyly back up at Edward. His eyes were shimmering with each flicker of the candle light. "You and me, love," he whispered, taking her face in his hands. Tenderly, he kissed her, sliding his tongue between her soft, pink lips. And Bella forgot all about Garrett. All she cared about was the beautiful man who was kissing her and holding her close. Her fingers traced the ridges of his torso, tweaking his nipples. Edward gasped before nipping at her lips. She giggled, pushing the shirt off his strong shoulders.

Edward kissed down her neck, his hand tangled in her long, curly mahogany mane. Bella moaned as he nearly bent her in half with the power of his suckling kisses. Her head was thrown back, giving him better access to her throat. Slowly, he moved his hands down the sides of her slender, lithe body. His fingers slipped underneath her loose top, tracing along the taut skin of her flat belly. "Off, baby," she panted, her fingers pulling on his perpetually messy head of hair. He stopped kissing her neck, removing her shirt to reveal her pale skin, covered with gorgeous ink. Tattoos that represented the darkest part of her life to the most drunk.

"Fuck, you're so exquisite," Edward whispered, his hands running up and down her arms. He traced every inch of her arms before running his fingertips along her collarbones, running down her midline between her cleavage. "Perfection, Isabella."

"Touch me," she murmured, arching her back while she reached behind to unclasp her bra. "I want to feel your hands on me, Edward."

He moaned, sliding the straps of her sexy purple bra off her arms. The offending garment fell to the floor and Edward knelt in front of her, his hands cupping her breasts. His lips found her stomach. He placed opened mouth kisses as his hands squeezed and manipulated her exquisite tits. She whimpered, her body rolling with each movement of his hands. He kissed up to her nipple, swirling his tongue around it, tasting her sweetness. "Oh, fuck," she whispered, her head falling back in ecstasy. "I want that tongue on my pussy."

Edward stood up abruptly, picking her up and carrying her to the bed. He moved around the bed, placing her on the mattress. He crouched on the ground, kissing her feverishly as his hand made quick work of her jeans, easing them over her trim hips. He kissed her legs and moved up to her sex, inhaling deeply. "Fuck, you are so wet, Bella," he snarled against her thigh. He nipped at her hips before he slid off her panties, revealing her bare, glistening sex. He stared at her beauty, relishing in its aroused stated. Her pussy was already clenching in anticipation. "Do you want me to lick your pussy, Bella?"