"Are you really that stupid? Let me spell it out for you, I don't love you anymore. You are a spoiled brat and I can't stand to be in the same room as you. I don't want you and I never will." Ashley looked insulted, but I ignored her as my child started to cry again, specifically Conner. I walked over to the crib and I felt a hand on my arm.

"Michael, you love me and you kids. I know you do. Come back." I turned around slowly and grabbed the arm that she put on me. I stepped so that I was about an inch from her face. A move from either of us would have us kissing.

"Let me tell you something, Ashley. I love my family. Micah, Conner, and Sophia. Not you. Now, my patience has run thin and I really miss my kids. Now, I have a lot more money than you do and I will put it to good use if I don't get my kids back now."

"I don't believe you would hurt me." I squeezed her arm and I heard her sharp intake of breath.

"Try me, b*tch." The anger was pouring off of me in waves and I think Ashley was finally getting the idea. I released her and pushed her away from me.

I grabbed my two children and walked to the front door. They had instantly quieted in my arms and both stared wide eyed at me. I loved that innocent look that the both had.

"This isn't over, Michael!" I turned around and chuckled.

"Don't get all confident now that I'm out of your face, but you are wrong. This is definitely over and I won. Don't contact me again and start looking for another job."

I put Conner and Sophia in their chairs and drove home to my fiancée. I opened the door and heard light sobbing. I found Micah cradling an onsie that belonged to Sophia and my heart broke.

"Baby girl, I have some people who would like to see you again." As if knowing it was a perfect time, Sophia giggled and Micah's head shot up to the two angels in my arms.

She jumped up and ran to me and hugged us all into a big hug. She began to cry tears of joy and laid kissed all over Conner and Sophia. Sophia began to fuss, but Conner basked in the attention he was receiving from his mother.

"How, Michael?"

"I just went and had a friendly talk with one of the police officers and Ashley." She looked into my eyes and her face turned accusatory.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing, yet." She let go of the issue and took the kids out of my hand and cradled them to her chest. The sight filled me up with so many emotions.

"Micah?"

"Hmm?"

"Marry me." She laughed and I could die a happy man from hearing that sweet sound again.

"I already am marrying you."

"No, I mean now. Grab your jacket because you will be my wife."

***********************************************************************************************************************

So a little treat for my fans, Michael's POV! I'm so sorry for the wait!!!

Soooooo I actually just fell in love with Michael's angry side...sorta sexy ;) Do you think Micah will say yes to the impromptu marriage? I mean, she just got her kids back doesn't she want to spend time with them???

So Ashley paid them off to take the kids away! What do you think she'll do next? Anyway what do you think? 

Vote! Comment! Fan me!!

Love you guys! :P

PS Have a great thanksgiving break! (Just in case I cant update until after break)

PPS Also, Adoptive Daddy will be getting a new cover soon thanks to SadzMM8..show her some love for me! :) Thanks my peeps!