Maniac

Selena's P.O.V:
Tonight, Gigi asked me for a meeting in this fancy restaurant. I don't really know why, but I agreed. I'm currently wearing the most formal thing. Gigi is picking me up in a few minutes.

"Do you have to go there? You could stay here and chill" My good friend, Taylor asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Nah, I'm really curious about the meeting. Plus, we're going shopping tomorrow" I replied. She shrugged. Someone knocked on the door.

"But I want you to stay" Ughhh she is a tail 24/7.

"Sorry Tay, tomorrow" Then I left with Gigi.

Nick's P.O.V:
While driving, Ari and I had a serious chat. I'm going to be honest, I'm worried about this.

"So, how did Liam accept your publicly date? I asked while my left hand is on her legs. Ari bit her lip. Liam called her while we were walking home after serenading her.

"Well, he said that it's alright but he hates tricking his fans. " She replied. I sighed.

"I know. I'm sorry I have put you to this mess"

"Don't be sorry. It was my fault. Liam knows about us. He said he likes us together and he would try to defend us as possible to the management" I smiled at that. I really love Liam. He's a good guy.

"It's no one's fault. Liam is such a good guy. But Ari, would you still love me if he's better than me?" I asked. Ari stared at my eyes seriously.

"Of course I would! You are My Everything" She said. That made me smile. She always does.

"Liam hasn't started "dating" you and I'm already Jealous" I said. Just telling the truth.

"Playing the song title eh?" Ari said and we laughed together. We played that game until we arrived.

Justin's P.O.V:

I'm in a bar with Zayn tonight. You know, just drinking and talking. We're not going to dance in the dance floor and shit.

"So Zayn, what happened to you?" I asked as I drink my first shot of tequila. Zayn shifted uncomfortably.

"Since I left the band and lose Perrie, I..........felt empty. I mean, I had mixed emotions when I left the other lads. When I lose Perrie, I had nothing" Well, that's deep, that's what I'm feeling right now.

"Same man, same" Then Zayn and I kept drinking until we were drunk like hell. Basically, I don't know what we are doing now. I can't remember. The last thing I know that I saw someone knocked Zayn off before I felt passing out.

Ariana's P.O.V:

Nick and I arrived at the restaurant. A beach restaurant. Nick told the lady our ordered seat while holding my hand. A waiter lead us to our seat. Wow. Nick really put up some effort for this. Our seat is on the shore! The candles are on the sand, It's beautiful.

"Thank you" I said as I kissed him on the cheek. He smiled. He kissed my hand.

"A lady like you deserve this" He whispered in my ear.

When he strums his guitar, serenading me makes me weak,
Sending me on lovely dates, he's sweet as a cupcake

He pulled a chair for me. I mumbled a thanks as we sat together. On our table are menus. We grabbed it and started reading it.