Some Secrets

Ariana's P.O.V: (They still have the outfit last chapter)

After lunch, Nick and I decided to go to his house. When we got there, Nick wants to tell me something.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I have a younger sister" He admitted. Why didn't I know this?

"Really? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"Because she wasn't outgoing back then. She doesn't want to get noticed" He replied. Oh, I also have some secrets too.

"Oh, Who is she?" I asked.

"She's Kierra. 18 years old. She's nice. Sometimes she's a rebel. She's a famous YouTuber. She posts D.I.Y, blogs, skits, covers of songs and Gaming. But no one knows that she's my sister" He replied. I smiled.

"Can I meet her?" I asked.

"Sure. I texted her that she's meeting my beautiful friend" He replied. I blushed. Is he flirting with me?

"So where is she?" I asked.

"I'll lead you to her room" Nick said. He grabbed my hand and lead me to her room. Once we are towards Kierra's dorm room. I heard some muffled voice.

"She's recording a new video" He informed. I smirked. I have a plan.

"What are you thinking, babe?" Nick asked. My cheeks are heating up. Why does he make me weak?

"Secret" I wink at him. He blushed. I sneak in. Woah. Nice room, I like the computer set-up. I saw Kierra on her headset recording some RPG game. She also has a facecam. She didn't notice me because she was so focused. I went to the back of her seat and scared her. She screamed and fell down to her chair. I laughed so hard my stomach hurts.

"Nick! I swear to God-" Kierra threatened then saw me.

"No way! You're Ariana Grande!" She exclaimed.

"Yes. Hi Kierra, Nick said I could meet you" I said.

"So Nick told you about me?" Kierra asked. I nodded. Then Nick barged in laughing.

"Kierra! That scream tho!" Nick said laughing so hard. Kierra glared at Nick.

"What were you playing?" I asked.

"Undertale. I was dodging Boss Flowey!" Kierra said. I looked at her monitor. Oh yeah. She was being attacked by some monster flower.

"Nice!" I said.

"So Nick, this was the girl that you really li-" Kierra started then was attacked by Nick.

"Dude!" Nick shouted.

"Fine. Sorry. Wait. I'm still recording!" Kierra got off Nick then stopped recording.

"You know, you can tell your fans now that I'm your brother" Nick said. Kierra's face brightened.

"Really? Then let's start recording! Ari, you're also appearing in this video" Kierra said then set up the camera towards to bed. She has enough lightning to have a pro video. Kierra then started recording. Kierra sat on her bed.

"What's up guys? It's Lightsider and I have an very awesome announcement" Kierra started. Then Nick crashed the bed.

"Oh my God! What is Nick Jonas doing here!?" Kierra exclaimed.