Meeting Again

Nick's P.O.V:

Another day at Los Angeles. Today I will record a new song! I got out of bed and took a bath. After that I wore my usual t-shirt and pants. I grabbed my snapback and a snack then went to my car. When I went outside my house, my phone ringed. Someone is calling me. It was a random number. I grabbed my phone and accepted it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Nick, Um, Hi. It's Ariana. I know we haven't talked for a long time and I need you to collab with me in a new song" At first I knew the voice was familiar. I can't believe it. My friend called me after a long time!

"Ari? I would love to collab with you! So, why?" I asked.

"Why what?"

"Why haven't you called me in a long time?" After that it was a long silence.

"My management threw my old SIM card and they wouldn't let me meet you" She finally replied.

"Same thing happened to me" I said.

"So, meet me at my house" She said.

"Where?" I asked.

"The same house you always visit back then" She replied. I'm glad she still stays there.

"Ok. See ya" I said

"Bye" Then she hung up. I have a huge grin at my face.

"Why so happy today Nick?" A familiar voice asked. I turned around and saw Joe. He has his car keys. I guess he is also leaving.

"Ariana" Is all I replied. He smirked.

"She talked to you? That's nice. Management made you two loose contact" He said. I nodded.

"So did you tell her?" He asked. Oh, Fuck. I didn't tell her. I shook my head while looking down.

"Oh, so next time bro, next time tell her. So what did she say to you?" He asked.

"She told me that she needs to have a collaboration with me in a song" I replied.

"Tell her the secret. She deserves to know. And tell her I said hi. Bye bro" He said and ride his car and left. I smiled and did the same. Then I arrived to the studio. After that I recorded some new songs for my new album. When I finished, I went to Ari's house. I knocked on the door. A few seconds later, Ms. Grande came.

"Nick? I'm so glad to see you again! What brings you here?" She asked. I smiled.

"Hello Ms. Grande. Ari needs to collab with me in a new song" I replied.

"Please, call me Joan like the good old days" She replied. I remembered that.

"And Ariana is upstairs in her room. Call me if you need something" Joan said. She let me in.

"Thank you" I said.

"Your welcome" Then she left. I looked around and saw alot of changes. Every furniture has been new and improved. Then I went upstairs and bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry" I apologized. He turned around and by his expression, he was shocked.

"Frankie?" I asked.