Chapter 4

Lacres' POV

"Tell me about the...... Pureblood witch."

I was frozen in my spot as I stood and look at her. Just what the hell is she talking about? Anong alam niya sa Pureblood witch that I'm searching for a long time.

"What do you know about her?" Tanong ko sakaniya.

Actually, napunta lang ako dito through the Time Key, 'yung bagay na parang relo.

I'm a Time Traveller, I'm the last Femigen who can Travel through time.

Bago ako napunta dito sa shelter, nanggaling ako sa panahon kung kailan naganap ang pagpatay sa mga Pureblood witches and wizards, and that was a long time ago, kapag nakapunta ako sa sinaunang panahon, nagmumukha akong matanda na hindi ko alam kung bakit.

At ang mga kasagutang hinahanap ko ay hindi ko nakita, kaya hiniling ko sa isipan ko na sana makapunta ako sa panahon at lugar kung saan nabubuhay ang Pureblood witch. And the Time Key will respond in your wish, he will bring you to that time you want to go back to.

At 'yon, natagpuan ko nalang ang sarili ko sa harapan ng shelter na nagdo-doorbell and I was shock when I woke up and discovered that I'm in the present time.

I'm from the Witch and Wizardry Land, it was located in the Land of Magic, a land full of magic and mystery. And we, maguses are aware of the human world.

Iba ang time format sa land of magic kaysa dito sa human world kaya kaagad kong nalaman na nasa mundo ako ng mga tao nang sabihin ng babaeng 'to na '2017'.

But this girl is the very strange creature that I've ever met. I don't know anything about her but I felt her sadness and loneliness.

And she's obviously just a human. But what does she know about the Pureblood witch?

"....I, I heard it from someone and I think you know about her. Well actually, I know that it's too impossible na may ganoon but I'm just wondering." Biglang sabi niya.

Her name is Alluri Lian DeViccente, an 18 years old girl. 'Yan lang ang alam ko sakaniya, pero medyo interesado ako sakaniya, don't get me wrong, she's something and I can't name what is it.

"Well, you know, like the other's saying, hindi totoo ang mga ganoon, and I don---

"Huwag mo nang ikaila, I'm not stupid, the first time we talked, you said something like 'Pureblood witch', at may kakaibang pangyayari din, like you were standing beside the bed but then in just a snap, you appeared infront of me, and the door was suddenly shutted by its own. And that talking wall! I'm so fucked up isn't it?! Now, you think I'm crazy, that taking wall, saying Time Traveller and such, witch and such, damn! What the hell is wrong with me?! He paralyzed me just like what happened on the first time we talked! Now, explain everything! You think I'm that bad to stay away from you dahil hindi kita kilala? No, that's not it! Because even if I say a hundred of times na nababaliw ka lang, no! There's definitely something strange within you! Tapos nandyan pa si Sister Jane na kwento nang kwento tungkol sa mga witches and wizard sa Land of Magic, now tell me! Am I going insane?! Because deep within me, my heart, my mind, my soul, everything about me was eaten by the thought of.... land of magic was real."

If I'm just a human, I maybe thinking now that she's probably going insane, but no I'm not, I'm a Magus from the land of magic, a wizard from the Witch and Wizardry Land and most of all, the one who's searching for that Pureblood witch.

But I need to deny it all.

Tumingin ako sa mata niya pero nagulat ako nang may makita akong emosyon, emosyon na maaari mo lang makita sa mga taong naniniwala lang na nag-eexist ang mga katulad ko.